Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

How To Convert My Excel Files To Vcard Format? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Convert My Excel Files To Vcard Format? (340 Views)

How To Convert Excel File Into Vcard / PLEASE HELP (couldn't Convert My Account To A Business Account On Instagram) / Open SSH Config Files For MTN 0.0kb And Mpulse Data Via HTTP Injector And Kpntun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert My Excel Files To Vcard Format? by Gracearbon: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2019
You can Download Excel to vCard Converter Software is a unique and well-intelligent program. This tool is designed by the professionals to resolve user's complication which comes in during Excel to the vCard conversion process. This Converter software to migrate XLS, XLSX excel contacts files into VCF file without changing any single contact information.

More Info:- https://www.downloadtopten.com/converter/excel-to-vcard/

(1) (Reply)

Looking Essay Writing Help? / The Untapped potential of Orthomosaic Mapping&Drone Applications / Golden Raises $14.5 Million To Build AI Powered Alternative To Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.