Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received (954 Views)

Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received, Last Night - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by DonCrack: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2019
A suspected ritualist was forced to eat the bread a man bought for him after begging that he needed bread last night, in Lagos.

According to the story from the victim he said:

This man walked up to me and asked me for help. I asked him what help he needed, and he replied me that he wanted bread, and I bought it for him.

When hr left my place, mg spirit told me to follow him, only for me to see him throw the bread away inside a bush and started running. So I chased him and caught him.

I asked him why he threw the bread away, but he refused to answer until we started beating him. He then said he was coming from his Alfa who told him to beg for the help of bread.

Please be careful. It's December time. Many people are out seeking for fake Help!!
God just saved me from this ritualist

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5cHe4RHsGX/

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/suspected-ritualist-forced-to-eat-the-bread-gift-he-received.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by DonCrack: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2019
More, Watch Full Video HERE

Re: Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by RichDad1(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2019
Story not adding up.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by Blakjewelry(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2019
alfa has been putting people into trouble for ages

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2019
De story get as e be,but i'm happy he ate the bread las las.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by Waakanda: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Blakjewelry:
alfa has been putting people into trouble for ages

Gbaam!
Re: Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by lelion: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Forcing him to eat the bread was the best action. Whatever he had as plans has failed
Re: Suspected Ritualist Forced To Eat The Bread Gift He Received by lelion: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Evablizin:
De story get as e be,but i'm happy he ate the bread las las.
just cover eyes believe am

(1) (Reply)

New Ways Used By Nigerians To Defraud Opay On Oride / Mexican Children As Young As Five-years-old Being Trained To Fight Drug Gangs / Coronavirus Lockdown: 4 Armed Robbers Killed In Lekki By Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.