Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pls What Can I Do To Free Myself From This Glo Wahala? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls What Can I Do To Free Myself From This Glo Wahala? (237 Views)

Terrorists Attempt To Free Their Colleagues At Wawa Cantonment Kainji / Enjoy #200,000 Airtime On Your Glo Sim (see How) / Glo Jumbo Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Can I Do To Free Myself From This Glo Wahala? by abjonline(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2019
On 27/11/19, Wednesday morning, I tried recharging my Glo with #500 airtime using a scratch pin only for me to see an error message. I tried using the pin again, they said the card has been used.
After my attempts to call the customer care, they finally picked up my call and there told me that the card has been used by me. I told them I can't see it reflecting on my account and they said their engineers are carrying out maintenance and I should call in an hour time. The summary is that after each call they kept telling me to call back in an hour up till this morning. I'm even afraid to do another recharge because I don't know if the same thing will still happen.
Pls guys, what can I do?

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Road Accident Claims 12 Lives Niger State / 10 Tips As You Get Into 2020 / Nigerians Attacks Aisha Buhari For Addressing President As General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.