Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks (925 Views)

OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow / OAU to Resume JAN 5 2014,NUGA postponed till afta second semester exam / Oau To Resume Back To Full Academic Activities On April 26th, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Gakin95: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2010
Oau is set to release all list after the meeting of the members of the senate. This was confirmed by the school's admission officer this morning. The list comprises DE, Jamb and pre- degree candidates. Hence, both the merit and the supplementary list will be pasted in school and the school's portal in their website. The list will also be published in Nigerian Tribune newspaper by December and the resumption for freshers shall be Jan. while stalite shall resume February. Prospective students are there4 adviced to assess the school's website for the requirements for their registration for hitch-free reg . Keep ur fingers CROSSED. Mind u, this is as true as thd gospel.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by kunlexist(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ gakins u knw av always bn ur fan coz u sims 2 b the only 1 disseminating comforting news
Gud work
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Calsito: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Gakin95 nice info. Are you in IFE?
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by LordBabs(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2010
At last!some hygenic news for the ears,and not some sorts of unsolicited epistolary epistles.chop knuckle,Garkin!
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by kennyisaac(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mehn!gakin,i ws abt askn afta u,nd u jst shwd up here wif ds superb news, nw its a countdwn stuf, i jst pray dt it dosn't go lyk d oct 4 news, lol
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Tunsbobo(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2010
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Drdonald3(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2010
oau
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Gakin95: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
@boay, i'm sorry i can't help U, i can only link u 2 some1 who should be able but where av u bn all this while? It's v. Late now coz Admission stuff is closed now and the list is ready to be released, uploaded and published. Pray that ur name should be there. @where has faith been? She's owing us some news about her contact the admission officer.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by boay(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2010
Thaxs Garkin95 I pray dat GOD wil prove Himself has a GOD who nothing is imposibu 4 ,
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by kennyisaac(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2010
@boay, am wif u on dat, @ all, we will wait
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Drabaniyl(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks,hurry to runs yours now
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Drdonald3(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
ok
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by kunlexist(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
Gakin95:

@boay, i'm sorry i can't help U, i can only link u 2 some1 who should be able but where av u bn all this while? It's v. Late now coz Admission stuff is closed now and the list is ready to be released, uploaded and published. Pray that your name should be there. @where has faith been? She's owing us some news about her contact the admission officer.
@ Gakins The man has agreed to help her. The man asked her to wait
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Firebomb: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Gakins" The information you disseminate is very encouraging and brings alot of excitement, With the level of certainty also put into it.
Thank You for the Information. We Hope this time is for real.
Gakin95:

Oau is set to release all list after the meeting of the members of the senate. This was confirmed by the school's admission officer this morning. The list comprises DE, Jamb and pre- degree candidates. Hence, both the merit and the supplementary list will be pasted in school and the school's portal in their website. The list will also be published in Nigerian Tribune newspaper by December and the resumption for freshers shall be Jan. while stalite shall resume February. Prospective students are there4 adviced to assess the school's website for the requirements for their registration for hitch-free reg . Keep your fingers CROSSED. Mind u, this is as true as thd gospel.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Gakin95: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
@pls beware of hungry opportunist who may want to take advantage of naive and unsuspecting u in the name of securing admission 4 u. He only cares about ur money. Hope to see u all in oau comes next session.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by kennyisaac(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
omg!!!!!!!, adewoye kehinde isaac, i have just been admitted into university of ilorin to study history and international relations, a direct entry candidate using my ijmb result, whaoooo!!!! am kinda profound, yeh!!!!200 level, bu what do i do, i only av 1 or 2 friends in if as of now, bt av got more than 100 in ilorin, back from my ijmb days, also considering the 200 level fin, hmm, but aint going, i jst cnt supplement d greatest ife for enyfn, not to talk of law, in ife, ilorin, u cn chew ur admission, yea, i can say dt again nd again, oloyede chew ur admsn, i ount nid it, its now a piece of shit!!!lmaoooo,
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Femolala20(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
Please Gakin95, do you know if OAU does change of course. Please i need ur urgent reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Gakin95: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2010
@femo, oau's change of course only comes after 1 year of studies. @kenny, congratulations. I hope ur dreams of studying in OAU won't be a mirage. Don't c me as a pessimist, it's just the bitter truth. I'm sure oau is aware of ur admission status n g jamb, no double admission. May be it's not over yet. Call me n i'll give u d admission officer's no to xplain to him and hear what he'll say.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Gakin95: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2010
@femo, oau's change of course only comes after 1 year of studies. @kenny, congratulations. I hope ur dreams of studying in OAU won't be a mirage. Don't c me as a pessimist, it's just the bitter truth. I'm sure oau is aware of ur admission status n g jamb, no double admission. May be it's not over yet. Call me n i'll give u d admission officer's no to xplain to him and hear what he'll say.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Gakin95: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2010
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Gakin95: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2010
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2010
@GAKIN,is it compulsory for Economics students 2 ve geography o/level result.pls would u be kind enuf 2 find out 4 me.post ur reply Asap.
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by kennyisaac(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
@ gakins, dat of ilorin is ijmb nah, its not jamb, i only obtaind my direct entry form from jamb, bsyds, ife's merit list ws out before iorin's list, so i see no reason y they shd affect each other, wat do u say of some pple who alredy got admitted into poly b4 ilorin's list came out, i nw abt 3 of them, they r now at kwara poly using their jamb also, nd ilorin ended up given them admission as of ystdy, also, d fields are dfrnt, ilorin ws d 1 who shd be aware of the fact dat oau alredy gave me admsn nd nt vice versa, d first shd get d price, nd so u knw, ijmbe creates multiple choice, some of our predecessors got 3 dfrnt admissions wit it, they jst choose d 1 they prefrd,
@ al, wats d latest
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by DrAkaNHel8: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
coming out soon
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Akole(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
@GAKIN Thanks a lot 4 relievin info,but wat exact date nxt 2 weeks? nd ur sure about the stalites resumption?
Re: Oau To Release All Lists Next Two Weeks by Sbrainy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2010
U guyz ar jst excellent! Tanks 2 u all, @all wot time wud d list be released on net cos I hrd dat d list has bein pasted in faculties, is it true?[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Making First Class: Can You Help? / Uniport Basic Study Help / Girl Lies About Raped By A Black Man For University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.