Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage (13725 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans / Jubilation As Kaduna State Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by ZAWs: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
manuelzz:

To get sense go really hard you for this life bro

See this one.
Dey celebrate 30k monthly payments(which you're going to be eventually owed)

AMA"
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by BeansAndYam: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
There's nothing like a Government that keeps the balance between capital expenditure and recurrent expenditure.

That's one problem I notice in many developing states. E.g Ebonyi
Fine, they are building bridges, roads, street lights and all......
but a level 12 government official will be earning #48,000
Are they expected to eat concrete?
That's why people vandalise so as to sell and recover
[/s]
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by ZAWs: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Jamboree minimum wage.
Less than a year from now you'll be shocked to know how many months unpaid ceremonial 30k minimum wage salary.
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by Okoronkwow(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ebonyi state Governor will not be happy to hear this. The man has caused poverty in land,i pity civil servants.
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by Legendguru: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by ogubolokento(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Where is governor project? Rivers people need a beta life with more than 30k minimum wage.....
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by Sniper101(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
until they start paying from level 8 to 14
that's when I'll start giving them a "thumps up"
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by chriscrosss(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nairaland should stop posting news like this...always we here one state started paying minimum wage..av they started or they said they will start...differentiate please...

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bobby2020:
Deal alert!!!

Chip unlock iPhone XR 128GB for sale 140k, check my profile to see pics and call 09032427643 to make it yours now!!!

70k?
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
ZAWs:

See this one.
Dey celebrate 30k monthly payments(which you're going to be eventually owed)

AMA"
Melodriod:

Oga why should a fine normal person want to become that?
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by freshboy31: 2:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Please someone explain this to me does it mean that lvl 1-7 are collecting the same 32000 because that's what i saw if am not mistaking
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:10am On Nov 30, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
new PDP governors seems to be doing well. zamfara, Oyo, Adamawa

Unlike the pointing govonor
Re: Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Whoiwannabe:
I agree. Improvements in human capital and infrastructural development shouldn't be a tradeoff.
Of a truth, our government can conveniently do both, but then there will be nothing left to embezzle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu / Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.