Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. (596 Views)

Lyrics Fun Forum! Start A Song Let Someone Continue / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Todd Dulaney Latest Song - Let It Flow (lyrics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by lavylilly: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Drop a line from your favorite song, Let someone else guess the song.
Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
"...I know you make the fire, my bones would make it grow."

1 Like

Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by lavylilly: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dr Dre
NoGender:
"...I know you make the fire, my bones would make it grow."
Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
lavylilly:
Dr Dre

Capital NO!

What my gon be doing with Dre. Unless you use your Google, you would never guess this song right. Very few listen to them.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by lavylilly: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
NoGender:

Capital NO!

What my gon be doing with Dre. Unless you use your Google, you would never guess this song right. Very few listen to them.
Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
[s] rop a line from your favorite song, Let someone else guess the song [/s] .
Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by jaszplus12(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
The couple in the next room
They're bound to win a prize
They've been going at it all night long
I'm trying to get some sleep
But these motel walls are thin
Lincoln Duncan's my name
And here's my song....

1 Like

Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by lavylilly: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Westlife
jaszplus12:
The couple in the next room
They're bound to win a prize
They've been going at it all night long
I'm trying to get some sleep
But these motel walls are thin
Lincoln Duncan's my name
And here's my song....
Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by jaszplus12(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
lavylilly:
Westlife
No...try again!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by lavylilly: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Da grin
jaszplus12:

No...try again!
Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by jaszplus12(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2019
lavylilly:
Da grin
Naaaaaaa...
You have to go back to music of the 60s/70s! grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by lavylilly: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2019
shocked
jaszplus12:

Naaaaaaa...
You have to go back to music of the 60s/70s! grin
Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by jaszplus12(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2019
lavylilly:
shocked
Don't worry I'll send the song to you...it's a very interesting song. Note some words in the song and observe how the words were used to describe situations!
Let's have your email

1 Like

Re: Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. by lavylilly: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2019
ok
jaszplus12:

Don't worry I'll send the song to you...it's a very interesting song. Note some words in the song and observe how the words were used to describe situations!
Let's have your email

(1) (Reply)

Mp3: Orlando Ft Williams Bang – Oshamaya / Download Omah Lay Godly Instrumental / Portable To Drop New Song | Portable - Ogo Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.