Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

C&I Leasing Plc Gets Sec’s Approval For N3.2bn Rights Issue - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / C&I Leasing Plc Gets Sec’s Approval For N3.2bn Rights Issue (768 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Limited Acquires 55.82% Of C&I Leasing Plc Shares Via Convert / UPDC Obtains SEC Approval On Its Proposed Scheme Of Arrangement / Rights Issue Offer – C&I Leasing PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C&I Leasing Plc Gets Sec’s Approval For N3.2bn Rights Issue by BrandSpurNG: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2019
C&I Leasing Plc (the Company) is pleased to notify its esteemed Shareholders, Stakeholders, The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”) and the general public, that the Company has obtained an approval from the Securities Exchange Commission (“SEC” or the “Commission”) to open subscription on the Rights Issue of Five Hundred and Thirty-Nine Million, Three Thousand, Three Hundred and ThirtyThree (539,003,333) ordinary shares of Fifty Kobo (N0.50) each at Six Naira (N6.00) per share, on the basis of four (4) new ordinary shares for every three (3) ordinary shares held. The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue was Wednesday, 4 September 2019.”

Following the approval, the offer opens today on Monday, 18th of November 2019 and closes on Friday 27th of December 2019.

The Rights eCircular is being distributed to shareholders while application forms are also available on the website of the company’s Registrars, Centurion Registrars for ease of access (http://centurionregistrars.com/).

Esteemed shareholders are advised to contact their stockbrokers and other financial advisers for more details on the offer.
The company had ended 2018 financial year with a profit after tax (PAT) of N438 million and paid a dividend of N104.3 million.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2019/11/29/ci-leasing-plc-gets-secs-approval-for-n3-2bn-rights-issue/

Re: C&I Leasing Plc Gets Sec’s Approval For N3.2bn Rights Issue by hopevalley: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
BrandSpurNG:

C&I Leasing Plc (the Company) is pleased to notify its esteemed Shareholders, Stakeholders, The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”) and the general public, that the Company has obtained an approval from the Securities Exchange Commission (“SEC” or the “Commission”) to open subscription on the Rights Issue of Five Hundred and Thirty-Nine Million, Three Thousand, Three Hundred and ThirtyThree (539,003,333) ordinary shares of Fifty Kobo (N0.50) each at Six Naira (N6.00) per share, on the basis of four (4) new ordinary shares for every three (3) ordinary shares held. The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue was Wednesday, 4 September 2019.”

Following the approval, the offer opens today on Monday, 18th of November 2019 and closes on Friday 27th of December 2019.

The Rights eCircular is being distributed to shareholders while application forms are also available on the website of the company’s Registrars, Centurion Registrars for ease of access (http://centurionregistrars.com/).

Esteemed shareholders are advised to contact their stockbrokers and other financial advisers for more details on the offer.
The company had ended 2018 financial year with a profit after tax (PAT) of N438 million and paid a dividend of N104.3 million.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2019/11/29/ci-leasing-plc-gets-secs-approval-for-n3-2bn-rights-issue/
Let C&I Leasing know that they can also make 200% on their investment within a year by just investing in plots of land at Ibeju Lekki. Click on the links on my signature for details.
Re: C&I Leasing Plc Gets Sec’s Approval For N3.2bn Rights Issue by Kobicove(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
hopevalley:

Let C&I Leasing know that they can also make 200% on their investment within a year by just investing in plots of land at Ibeju Lekki. Click on the links on my signature for details.

C & I is an auto leasing company not a real estate firm!
Re: C&I Leasing Plc Gets Sec’s Approval For N3.2bn Rights Issue by hopevalley: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Kobicove:

C & I is an auto leasing company not a real estate firm!
Thanks a billion for your reply, but a company must not be a real estate one to invest in real estate, especially at the very cheap new Lagos called Ibeju-Lekki and make 200% return on investment within a year. Click on the links on my signature for a detailed information on how you will go about it.

(1) (Reply)

See This 3bedroom Architectural Design + Graphical Floor Plan / If You Need A Genuine Business Ideas And Have 500k And Above, Check In... / A 2 Storey Building/ Block Of Flats Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.