Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs (4509 Views)

Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by OvieBlogger: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
BBNaija reality star Tacha has taken to her Instagram account to reply an internet troll who body-shamed her.

Recall that the reality star recently took to her Instagram page to announce that she has signed an endorsement deal with Royal Hairs.

The troll took to the comment section of Tacha’s post to berate her for having a ‘saggy breasts’ at a young age.

‘At 23 you have a flat tyre I wonder what will happen when you are 30’, the troll wrote.

However, Tacha’s reply to the troll has left many social media users amused.

‘@Okafortpaul it would be flatter’, Tacha wrote.

See their exchange below;

https://amebo9ja.com/tacha-replies-a-troll-who-body-shamed-her-for-having-saggy-boobs/

Cc: Lalasticlaca , Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by BeStroNG(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol. Trolls keep following this girl. She is enjoying it actually.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by Rilley(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
The dude is right though, wetin person want press for that boobs again? me that I like boobs, if it's not succulent and round forget it.
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by mii4u(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Attaining stardom is the beginning of another headache

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by GreetMe(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
The dude is right though, wetin person want press for that boobs again? me that I like boobs, if it's not succulent and round forget it.
We have heard you...

As long as you're not the one enjoying or pressing the bobby...save your energy

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by Rilley(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Olympus has Fallen

Click like if you think the fallen boobs can never rise again. cheesy
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by Chibabe005(f): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
I'm sure the so-called troll is over thirty years, and still eats mama thank you..

washes cars every morning while looking forward to hundred or two hundred change, to buy airtime.

then comes online to troll a twenty three year old girl,who's doing well for herself..

Google the name Tacha, her face comes up..

while the troll's name can only be found in iya yinka creditor's book

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by dopedan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tonight I might fall in love depending on how you hold me
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by WildChild00(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:

Old baba.... grin
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by WildChild00(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:
I'm sure the so-called troll is over thirty years, and still eats mama thank you..

washes cars every morning while looking forward to hundred or two hundred change, to buy airtime.

then comes online to troll a twenty three year old girl,who's doing well for herself..

Bad girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by TheSociopath(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Angel has Fallen. I repeat, Angel has Fallen!
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by GreetMe(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by Auladimeji(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:

Yet you that defends Tacha have nothing and will never gain anything from defending Tacha
The funny thing about you is that ,the guy might be wealthier than all your family members combine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by DonBenny77(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
She'll get a boob job soonest of course grin
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by Simplecity(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:

lol...you are pained grin..why?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by DonBenny77(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Auladimeji:
Yet you that defends Tacha have nothing and will never gain anything from defending Tacha
The funny thing about you is that ,the guy might be wealthier than all your family members combine
Only prostitutes and slayqueens are her defenders for them whatever fetches money is cool.
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by DonBenny77(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Simplecity:
lol...you are pained grin..why?
She's a farm tool that's why.....
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by seunmohmoh(f): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Is this her reply a prayer or a curse?
Re: Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs by kevotek1000(m): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Chibabe005:

Remember the saying.... Dress the way you want to be address... The troll is just saying the obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Fiancée Chioma Causes Stir As She Shakes Her Soft And Huge ‘bortors’ [W / Robert Pattinson’s New House ( Twilight Star ) / See The Lady With Biggest Natural Ukwu!! In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.