Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America (6102 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Ctorch: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
While Nigeria Government kept quiet, America took him.

Another brain lost to United States.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=2750400464991118&_rdr

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations Young man.

Leave Immediately.

People that valued you and knows your worth is currently looking for you.

Nigeria is a nation built not to appreciate good things.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Leave Immediately.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Leave Immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by ozo13(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Leave Immediately.
hehehe.
Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Racoon(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
A big hearty congratulations to you bro.More heights to attain IJN.Our minister of Science and Technology who told the world that Nigeria will be producing pencils in 2020 obviously heard about you but choose to be indifferent.

Now, a sane country that values humanity and human endowment have done the needful.So much for a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Whiteangel1234: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fake news

9 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Braintrain: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
lol Must it be Americans
Ole
Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Fake news

Sorry
The young man is on move.

4 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Are you not done with lunch?
Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by johnmartus(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Speculation.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by richmartins(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is awesome! Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by zuchyblink(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
If you can make this, u can also make an attack drone. People like this are a big threat to Africa's corrupt politician for the fear of the developer using it against their government. America know the value of aircraft technology and they don't want to compete with everybody that's why they are trying to buying the guy over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by obailala(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ctorch:
While Nigeria Government kept quiet, America took him.

Another brain lost to United States.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=2750400464991118&_rdr

Lalasticlala
Who offered the scholarship? What's the source of this info?

5 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Leave Immediately.

People that valued you and knows your worth is currently looking for you.

Nigeria is a nation built not to appreciate good things.

I keep saying it within me, I will go to a country that will value my worth. Make all these companies they fool theirselves with 23 yrs old 2.1 and 5 years experience.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Margy: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Me right now!!!��

What will i do to be asked to come to America?

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
obailala:
Who offered the scholarship? What's the source of this info?
Didn't you see what Vanguard wrote there?
Haters everywhere.
Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by iluvdonjazzy: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
And some people say Dem wan regulates social media forgotting is the same social media that helped Dem to power.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tribalism won't let buhari and his people recognise the young talent simply because he's Igbo

But God is the greatest ..
The more they hate on the Igbos, the more suceessful we become.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by WalkerMichael(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
I'm sure this is fake.

Silly source. Vanguard news can never publish any content with grammars that bad.

5 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by dominique(f): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
United State of America? undecided
Which institution granted him the scholarship? The news looks too poorly constructed to come from a reputable media house like vanguard. I suspect it's scammers at work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by klassd(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
More details
Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by mumumugu(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
this is great
Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by churchee: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations but if I were the one, I won't take it.
For the love of my country, Nigeria, I cannot and will not leave its shore. One Nigeria, especially as nwa afor Igbo, Buhari is doing well for us so I have to stay put.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Davechuks360(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol

He was granted scholarship to America for building assembling a toy plane?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Didn't you see what Vanguard wrote there?

Haters everywhere.
What exactly did Vanguard write? That they are searching for the boy who built 'airplane' so they can take him to united 'State' of america? They couldn't go to FUTO to ask of him, they rather had to come online to post a pidgin English missing person advert for those with info on the boy to come forward?

Which educated person looks at that image up there and actually believes it's from Vanguard newspaper? Smh!

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
obailala:
What exactly did Vanguard write? That they are searching for the boy who built 'airplane' so they can take him to united 'State' of america? They couldn't go to FUTO to ask of him, they rather had to come online to post a pidgin English missing person advert for those with info on the boy to come forward?

Which educated person looks at that image up there and actually believes it's from Vanguard newspaper? Smh!

Doubting Thomas below is the link of the post from vanguard's official Facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/135140476511057/posts/3865629980128736/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by laplace19(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is great news
A simple but aesthetically pleasing 5 bedroom duplex.
Contact us for your building construction and designs

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by CapitalHYC(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is the reason why this nation is like this, people accept the authenticity of Bad News faster than they do to good and encouraging news... SMH

I guess those ones up there are blind to see Vanguard.. And where Is Mynd44 self who only knows how to close thread and ban people but won't move good news to front page swiftly

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Minjim: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ok
Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Dreiwizzy: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Margy:
Me right now!!!��

What will i do to be asked to come to America?
You can never tell. Master your craft, you'll be rewarded in due time; everybody has a time

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America by Techcrunchng(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Davechuks360:
Lol

He was granted scholarship to America for building assembling a toy plane?? grin grin grin
I'm telling you, maybe America haven't seen an RC toy before grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absu 2012/2013 Admission Update / Bleaching Is Taking Over Ibadan Help!!! / Real Waec Gce Question And Answer For All Subject Obj / Objective/theory/ Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.