Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery (53742 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by IghravweIG(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
We hear you Sir.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by kemiyetunde: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Lari03r(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Employmenthub:
Apostle and foot ball??

Are you a graduate? And you find it hard to get jobs?
Have you been applying and you havent been called for an interview? Worry no more, just try employmenthub

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how apply for job vacancies and get employed by making, editing and reviewing professional CV, serving attractive cover letter for a little fee. We also send free job vacancies to all our clients and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls follow us on Instagram @employment_hub. Call, Text or WhatsApp 08080756701. We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you
I think your service would do better on Twitter. No offense, but the real hustlers are on twitter. Instagram is more like a lounge for relaxing, to your target audience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by k2money(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
He's human like us and have right to choose whatever makes him happy. My first time of supporting a pastor. My eyes is pushing me
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by izubext007: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Which Heart Attack? Are You Beting
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by webngnews: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by poiZon: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

EPL

One overrated dumb fuckkkers

Combine EPL and laliga
I can bet my balls no EPL club makes top four
Who won champions league last season?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Renforce: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
sLentlover7778:
It would have been better if he backed it up with scripture.. grin grin grin

I swear I read it scripturally in his usual tone
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by gunner4life(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
It would have been better if he backed it up with scripture..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

EPL

Combine EPL and laliga
What do you know about football?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Davash222:
You're wondering why Arsenal fans are happy that Emery is out and at the same time, you wonder why the Board ended up picking Emery at the first place...

Oga, which one you dey
Wondering why arsenal fans are happy they sacked emery when the new coach they employed is not any better... Hope u understand now??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by texazzpete(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
You wonder why the board picked a successful coach that had won three Europa league titles?

Stick to Otobolizing
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Augiiee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
Arsenal just appointing trashy coach
How many Arsenal couches did you witness their reign throughout your lifetime?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Unrated900(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ole of Man U needs to leave as well.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Johnedoh: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
Arsenal just appointing trashy coach

Because it's a trashy club grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by mechanics(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Mourinho should have been at arsenal
Allegri is another good option
Pochettino to me is still not up to thier class but they should try him pls.

pochettino coaching arsenal will b wishful thinking
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by placeofallure(f): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Mourinho should have been at arsenal
Allegri is another good option
Pochettino to me is still not up to thier class but they should try him pls.

Pochewetin? Abag Abeg! We no want! I'm just tired of Arsenal making the wrong choices. Let's make a move for a world class coach once and for all. To dey play second fiddle, third fiddle, even tenth fiddle no dey tire us?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by jahsharon: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Davash222:
You're wondering why Arsenal fans are happy that Emery is out and at the same time, you wonder why the Board ended up picking Emery at the first place...

Oga, which one you dey

English is a difficult language. If you let him say his mind in his mother's tongue, he will say it better.

But wait ooo, where is the loquacious grammarian fake Rev. Chris Okotie? When will he be sworn in as President of the Federal Republic of his village as he prophesied?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
texazzpete:
You wonder why the board picked a successful coach that had won three Europa league titles?

Stick to Otobolizing

Tp grin grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Kevinsamba: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mad niggarr
How's that even possible.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

EPL

Combine EPL and laliga
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by mailemy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Davash222:

Oga, which one you dey
What he meant was that the fans may not have been in support of his appointment for them to be happy that he's gone and the board may have appointed him without the support of the fans.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Sirwallace(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
tommykiwi:
From your analysing it shows you will be a better coach to Unai Emery.

Better collocate with "than" in an expression not "to" the way you used it in that expression up there.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

EPL

Combine EPL and laliga
but EPL CLUB DESTROY La liga champion of the past 5 years last season in UCL
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by TemmyT002(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
sLentlover7778:
It would have been better if he backed it up with scriptures.. grin grin grin

Nawa o
What would scriptures do here?
Wetin concern scriptures and football
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Depressed101: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Apostle Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has reacted to the sack of Unai Emery as Arsenal manager.

Unai Emery was sacked a few hours ago following the club’s 2-1 loss to Frankfurt at the Europa League. Freddie Ljumberg has now been appointed as interim manager.

Reacting to the news, Apostle Suleman who expressed his love for football stated that Unai Emery almost gave people a ”heart attack”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1200386771789463552

https://wotzup.ng/what-apostle-suleman-said-about-arsenal-sacking-unai-emery/
who dash you black belt
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Christmasdon(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Y U GUYS SUPRISED, I STOPPED TAKING THIS COACH SERIOUSLY WHEN FC BARCELONA OVERTURNED A P.S.G 7 GOAL LEAD DIFICIT DURING HIS SPELL IN PARIS. OH MINE ! YOU GUYS CAN ATTEST.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
EPL
Combine EPL and laliga I can bet my balls no EPL club makes top four
After Liverpool thumped their bosses 4-0 last season? Trust me, the top 10 would consist mostly of EPL teams.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
EPL
Combine EPL and laliga I can bet my balls no EPL club makes top four
After Liverpool thumped their bosses 4-0 last season? Trust me, the top 10 would consist mostly of EPL teams.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by femi4: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
sLentlover7778:
It would have been better if he backed it up with scriptures.. grin grin grin
Physical exercise profited little 1Tim 4:8
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
I'm sure this man go get profile on bet9ja, Nairabet and Betking...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.