Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido (338 Views)

Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido by GistCandy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
DMW Boss, Davido has revealed that there’s no rift between him and fellow singer, Wizkid as opposed to popular belief.

The popular singer made this revelation in a recent interview he had in the United States.

Davido, in the interview, said that although he and Wizkid had owned their differences in the past, he revealed it was more because they were quite young during those periods.

He said being the two biggest Nigerian artistes, all they are focused on now is moving the Afrobeats culture forward rather that go at each other’s throats.

Watch the video: https://gistcandy.com/wizkid-and-i-are-cool-people-kill-themselves-online-for-nothing-davido/

Re: Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido by GistCandy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido by Davash222(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Only foolish people worry about Two adults making their cash.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Is Missing Nigeria / This World!!! Juice WRLD Becomes USA Most Streamed Artiste, Days After His Death / I Just Want To Make Mama Proud - 98sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.