Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Gabrielle Union Thanks Fans For Support After Being Axed From America Got Talent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Union Thanks Fans For Support After Being Axed From America Got Talent (659 Views)

Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Thanks Fans For Support After Being Axed From America Got Talent by PearlTV: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2019

She admitted feeling ‘lost and alone’ after being axed from the America’s Got Talent judging panel.

Yet Gabrielle Union revealed that she was still feeling grateful on Thanksgiving as she thanked her fans for their support.

The 47-year-old actress took to Instagram to share a sweet family snap as they celebrated the holiday together.
Grateful: Gabrielle Union revealed that she was feeling grateful on Thanksgiving as she shared a sweet family snap with stepson Zion and husband Dwayne Wade, who cradled their daughter

Gabrielle looked radiant in a summery yellow co-ord as she posed alongside stepson Zion, 12, and husband Dwayne Wade, who cradled their daughter Kaavia.

Alongside the cute shot, she penned: ‘Grateful ❤❤❤ Happy Thanksgiving good people.

‘To all the friends and family that have my back and all the friends and family I’ve never met who show love and support when everyone is looking and when no one is looking…All praise, gratitude and thankfulness’.

The Bring It On star also tweeted: ‘So many tears, so much gratitude. THANK YOU! Just when you feel lost, adrift, alone … you got me up off the ground. Humbled and thankful, forever.’

SOURCE: https://pearlng.com/gabrielle-union-thanks-her-fans-for-their-support-after-being-axed-from-americas-got-talent-panel/
Re: Gabrielle Union Thanks Fans For Support After Being Axed From America Got Talent by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
47....wow....

It’s like blacks naturally age slowly...Genevieve comes to mind, Kate Henshaw, that small simi seff don reach 32...see rita Dominic...Ay, dbanj, psquare, even pasuma that looks like 40 is 52 years old....but somebody’s own is reverse, he looks 43 and above but is claiming he just clocked 37....if I say 37 kee you there now... people will say I’ve come...

(1) (Reply)

A Week Later, Eniola Badmus Throw Jabs At Omotola Ekeinde / Video Of Zanku And Legwork Dance That Traveled Abroad. American Dancers Sha / See How Hushpuppi Spent Millions On Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.