Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Become A Transcriptionist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Become A Transcriptionist (336 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Transcriptionist by chiedozie198100: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good day, my fellow sojourners on the road to self-employment AND financial freedom.

Do you have a great COMPREHENSION of different English accents?
Do you have a verified Paypal (that can receive FUNDS)? This is very important.
Do you have a reliable laptop?
Do you have access to a good internet connection?
Do you have a good earphone/headphone?
Do you have patience (can work on your PC for at least 5 hours)?

Then you are ideal for this online job. You will have to work for your money, LEGITIMATELY.

You can earn between N40,000 to N300,000 monthly. it all depends on your dedication and input.

There are two ways to succeed in this online job:
1. I will register you for free and you will learn by yourself (yes you can), and earn your money. All you need do is drop your email address.

OR

2. I will register you for free, and then I can tutor you for a token (N3,500). I will guide you by the hand and make sure you avoid all pitfalls you may encounter towards success. The tutorial will be via WHATSAPP.

If interested, please go ahead and drop your email address, and then we go from there.

THANKS.
Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by lilachiever(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
chiedozie198100:
Good day, my fellow sojourners on the road to self-employment AND financial freedom.

Do you have a great COMPREHENSION of different English accents?
Do you have a verified Paypal (that can receive FUNDS)? This is very important.
Do you have a reliable laptop?
Do you have access to a good internet connection?
Do you have a good earphone/headphone?
Do you have patience (can work on your PC for at least 5 hours)?

Then you are ideal for this online job. You will have to work for your money, LEGITIMATELY.

You can earn between N40,000 to N300,000 monthly. it all depends on your dedication and input.

There are two ways to succeed in this online job:
1. I will register you for free and you will learn by yourself (yes you can), and earn your money. All you need do is drop your email address.

OR

2. I will register you for free, and then I can tutor you for a token (N3,500). I will guide you by the hand and make sure you avoid all pitfalls you may encounter towards success. The tutorial will be via WHATSAPP.

If interested, please go ahead and drop your email address, and then we go from there.

THANKS.

Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by Wizdivine: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Divinewithbassey@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by chiedozie198100: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilachiever:

achiever0012@gmail.com

check your email and reach me if you have any questions.

thanks.
Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by ksk4love(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2019
unizik.ich@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by Eminent012: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Nwokolochukwuka5@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by Amenaghwon: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2019
talk2dupe101@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by LittleMonster(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Adagirifav@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Transcriptionist by Olukologia24592(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Olukologia@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Course A Student Of National Diploma In Hospital Management Can Study In... / I Need Help With This Question {chemistry} / Jamb Registration Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.