Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Questions From Rashid. A New Believer In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions From Rashid. A New Believer In Christ (173 Views)

Muslims Admit: " We Can't Answer David's Question!" (featuring Adnan Rashid And / I Want To Take Questions From Creationists And Educate Them On Evolution. / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions From Rashid. A New Believer In Christ by sethkunkpe: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
*Questions From Rashid* - A new
Believer in Christ

Good morning Lord. hope all is well in heaven . We are also fine over here just that no single hour passes without one issue or the other but Jesus is King and in that we rejoice.

In my former faith questioning issues was restricted so when I gave my life to your son I found great freedom because, you have given us ample space to question you ..
*bringing our strong reasons*

So I'm here again. The last time I asked about this *Seed Sowing* doctrine that I came to meet after my born again experience. Lord you know very well that I don't have problem with giving and in fact from where am coming from giving is a key aspect.

Today I am here to ask further questions on this issue and I will not stop until I have answers

Lord is it true that anything I want to do in life, I have to sow a seed into the life of a man of God for it to work?
And will the work not flourish because I didn't sow that seed�?

Lord since I joined THE WAY, I have seen very interesting things that surprise� me.
I have seen people bring money to men of God and go back and do little or nothing about the business believing that YOU WILL BRING A MIRACLE.
Is this the rule over here��‍♀?

Lord do you condone laziness?
Lord this issue has to be addressed!

Lord when people give or sow seed as we say, is it right to always and always be promising the people a financial return? What about the good things you are already doing which money cannot buy?

Lord people are becoming more greedy in your church because they are always promised money returns which in most cases DON'T EVEN COME. Ah! Lord, if your son was to go about doing ministry this way I'm not sure the gospel would have reached a sinner like me ooo... I mean always collecting money from people in the name of people Sowing into HIS Grace.

Your men, okay not all but most of your men have used money to back everything they say ooo. Lord if you don't do anything about this many people will loose there faith. Lord everything is now money. So the poor have no say yet money is always taken from them.

Because of all this issues people and organisations who need money to do your work are always struggling to meet there bugdet and the 'money doublers' are always fat and flourishing. Papa do something about this��.

Lord I know I have a big mouth but you did not save me because you want to give me more money and you know I have already.

I will stop here because I know you have to attend to other people.
Greetings to your Angels�
Seth Agbeli Kunkpe
#PenfromAfar!... writing to make things right

(1) (Reply)

More Than Enough Room For All / Video : Ugandan Pastor Flogs Members For Missing Church Service / What Does The Quran Say About Polygamy And Marriage Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.