Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nowhere In The Bible That Says Plastic Surgery Is Wrong – Pastor Tony Rapu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nowhere In The Bible That Says Plastic Surgery Is Wrong – Pastor Tony Rapu (212 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nowhere In The Bible That Says Plastic Surgery Is Wrong – Pastor Tony Rapu by bacladtv(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
There is nowhere in the Bible that says plastic surgery is wrong From Pastor Tony Rapu

Plastic surgeries used to seem like something so far away that would never invade the Nigerian market but as it appears that is not the case. Many people, especially ladies have undergone cosmetic surgeries and they do not even shy away from the fact.

Female Nigerian celebs are also not left out of this trend as people such as Tonto Dikeh, Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa, have been rumoured to have gone under the surgeon’s knife to improve their looks.

Click Link below to see full details

https://bacladtvonline.com/there-is-nowhere-in-the-bible-that-says-plastic-surgery-is-wrong-pastor-tony-rapu/

Re: Nowhere In The Bible That Says Plastic Surgery Is Wrong – Pastor Tony Rapu by blackboy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Absolutely nothing wrong. Your body your choice. I drink coke you dont but dont condemn me. I cut my hair you dont. I go to the gym you dont. I cut my nails you dont.
Plastic surgery is okay

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Interpretation / 80 Territories Attack Burkina-faso Military Base Killed 31 Women During Xmas Eve / Video Of A Pastor Slumped And Died While He Was Preaching In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.