Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live (25722 Views)

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 2) On 25th October 2022 / Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by maynation(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I don mail u. U know there is no timegrin
Or would u mind if I geeeeeeeeet ur nu m b e r

Upgrade your toasting skills. grin cheesy

Good night Baba Timi.

5 Likes

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Timileyin1234(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Upgrade your toasting skills. grin cheesy

Good night Baba Timi.
Mo tę
I never start to dey woo u na. Abi na ontop Nairalander I go dey advance geh ni. Oga o

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Offpoint: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
georjay:

OFFPOINT!!

#BYE
Why are you calling me?
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by openmine(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2019
fergie001:

I dey vex jhooo embarassed
sifia pains tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by samross(m): 3:32am On Dec 11, 2019
What a time to be a Liverpool fan

3 Likes

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2019
maynation:

And being from Southwest will give you a straight win like Chelsea??
Ye! Ah d0n die. That was loud. Madam, abeg no cut d bros bet ticket na.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2019
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

The way to righteousness

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Beloved, men have taken up different ways of living but these ways has an ending - death. There is no other way to righteousness and Holiness except the way provided by the Father for you which is Jesus Christ.

Any way of living that is not subject to or acknowledging the way and living by the way, the end thereof is death. Jesus is the only way you can live righteously and acceptable before GOD.

Many people are morally upright but have not come to acknowledge the way which is Jesus. This is called self-righteousnes. This leads to death: it is only through Jesus you can have life and without Him, the end is death. Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the only way to eternity with GOD. Jesus is the only way to live a righteous, holy and acceptable life before GOD. Jesus is the only way you can be acceptable before GOD and not condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Are you still living by your own way which you think is right but you have not accepted the way?

Or you just find it very difficult to live a life free from Sin?

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. Just open the door of your heart, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Let Him in that you may have access to the Father, live holy, righteously and have the hope of eternity.

Say the following: Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of GOD and that you died and rose again that I might be saved. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, come in to my heart and take charge of my life. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Amen.

If you have done this, I congratulate you. Heaven rejoice for your sake. Welcome to Family of GOD'S people. Welcome to Zion. Do well to contact the number below: +2347012859552

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!

1 Like

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 6:22am On Dec 11, 2019
kingkakaone:
I am predicting a home win. Liverpool will concede a very late goal and that will be the case.
But if I bet, I would play both teams to score and up to 4 goals.
lol. U c how God take catch u?
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by 9iceprince(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2019
Astark:
3-1 Liverpool sorry looserpool will loose.
This team haven't been defeat at home since 2016
Nigeria Sky sport Pundit...Salzburg 2 Napoli 3.....Uefa matchday 3....

1 Like

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
I am gonna tell my grandchildren dat dis dude made me love Salzburg grin grin
Boss, c0me see them...
Jurgen Klopp: Ah, so this is one of the Liverpøol haters 100percent eh?
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Viking007(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2019
AXYZ:

Yeah, may God help us, oyinem.
BBCSPORTS:
B93AZSPRQPRES-1914510.
He just did. Please let me know when you do your stuff.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Minemrys:
lol. U c how God take catch u?
Lol, as in ehn. Liverpool deserve the respect they get from neutrals.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by mvem(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Astark:
Fifa needs to kick Liverpool and other cheating team out of this competition.

We see how they used var against man city and now this
Liverpool abi Fifa are in charge of Var...wetin Liverpool do this time.why una dey hate unnecessarily
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by openmine(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Astark:
3-1 Liverpool sorry looserpool will loose.

This team haven't been defeat at home since 2016
grin grin
Bros stop listening to viewing centre gist about soccer!
A simple access to the internet would have shown you that Salzburg had lost to Napoli in the champions league group stage!
Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by fergie001: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2019
openmine:

sifia pains tongue tongue
Mane and Salah must be injured 6 and 8 months respectively.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2019
kingkakaone:
Lol, as in ehn. Liverpool deserve the respect they get from neutrals.
Now u are talking.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by openmine(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2019
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin grin
Haven't you noticed?
That your wishes are affecting other club players while Liverpool players are getting fitter and better everyday as if they are consuming fufu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by fergie001: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin grin grin
Haven't you noticed?
That your wishes are affecting other club players while Liverpool players are getting fitter and better everyday as if they are consuming fufu grin grin

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by openmine(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=84817762][/quote]
tongue tongue
In your twisted dreams....

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Timileyin1234(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Minemrys:

Ye! Ah d0n die. That was loud. Madam, abeg no cut d bros bet ticket na.
No mind am. I’m still fine thogrin
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Lovexme(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Astark:
Bribing things.

kiss match already sold to loserpool

Come on, be inventive.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by AXYZ: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Viking007:
He just did. Please let me know when you do your stuff.

The ticket looks perfect, all things being equal. I only changed Midtylland from straight win to draw or over2.5. This is because the away team is in a very good form. The home team tends to concede too.
However to be on a safer side, we may wish to remove it.

B956AZSPRRTRCP-5265153

PS. My ban was just lifted. Thanks for the suggestions @viking007. I think the mods saw my message.

PPS. Guys, please let's stake what we can afford to lose, regardless.

1 Like

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Timileyin1234:
No mind am. I’m still fine thogrin
Lol
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
fergie001:

you'll find it funny that we will be m0re lethal than we are n0w should your bad wish ever c0me true. We've got Origi, Shaqiri, Chamberlain, Firmino, Eliott, Keita, Wijnaldum. And many of our goals this season weren't reliant on our front 3.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Mo tę
I never start to dey woo u na. Abi na ontop Nairalander I go dey advance geh ni. Oga o
lol, u 4 no ask am for her n u m b e r on top public forum na.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Timileyin1234(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Minemrys:

lol, u 4 no ask am for her n u m b e r on top public forum na.
So, I shu have asked for her room number

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Minemrys: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Timileyin1234:

lol, how u expect am to throw her number on top nairaland? Shuuu? Check am na. Lol. I no even sure xay d pers0n pics wey u dy trip for naim get that m0niker.

1 Like

Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Timileyin1234(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Minemrys:

lol, how u expect am to throw her number on top nairaland? Shuuu? Check am na. Lol. I no even sure xay d pers0n pics wey u dy trip for naim get that m0niker.
gringrin
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by yehmy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
AXYZ:

The ticket looks perfect, all things being equal. I only changed Midtylland from straight win to draw or over2.5. This is because the away team is in a very good form. The home team tends to concede too.
However to be on a safer side, we may wish to remove it.

B956AZSPRRTRCP-5265153

PS. My ban was just lifted. Thanks for the suggestions @viking007. I think the mods saw my message.

PPS. Guys, please let's stake what we can afford to lose, regardless.
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by maynation(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Timileyin1234:

grin grin grin
Re: Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live by Timileyin1234(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
maynation:

grin grin grin
U whey dey fall hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carling Cup (1 - 1) On 20th January 2015 / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.