Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass (2795 Views)

Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Regina Daniels Attacked And Blocked In Sierra Leone / The Moment Wizkid Arrived Ghana For "Ghana Meets Naija 2018 Event" - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by Atikuorbuhari: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
As the Big brother Naija former housemate, Tacha moves in Ghana, other cars were prevented from moving as road was blocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagF-S77M5s

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by GENEGIRIA: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tell me, what are trying to achieve with this bullcrap? They are blocking cars in Ghana for Tacha or whatever. Sounds very stvpid grin

Atikuorbuhari:
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by bluebay(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hahahahaha hahahahaha chaaaiiiii. Titans you all are stupid Sha. I see nothing in that video. People there aren't up to twenty sef.. all I see are jobless people playing role there.. It's better this Girls uses her money for something productive that trying waste money on uneccesaary tour...
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by Dailyhappenings: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
IKR
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by blackangel0403(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Easy way to detect jobless fellows.
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by Wizzyflexx: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who don't give a flyin fvck

Please what's Tacha?

Name of a street?
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by GreetMe(m): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2019
[[s]quote author=bluebay post=84482027]Hahahahaha hahahahaha chaaaiiiii. Titans you all are stupid Sha. I see nothing in that video. People there aren't up to twenty sef.. all I see are jobless people playing role there.. It's better this Girls uses her money for something productive that trying waste money on uneccesaary tour... [/quote][/s]

You that have a job, what were you doing counting them?
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by GreetMe(m): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Tell me, what are trying to achieve with this bullcrap? They are blocking cars in Ghana for Tacha or whatever. Sounds very stvpid grin

Grow big so they'll do the same for you. You'll see it's not stupidity

1 Like

Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by bluebay(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2019
GreetMe:
[[s]quote author=bluebay post=84482027]Hahahahaha hahahahaha chaaaiiiii. Titans you all are stupid Sha. I see nothing in that video. People there aren't up to twenty sef.. all I see are jobless people playing role there.. It's better this Girls uses her money for something productive that trying waste money on uneccesaary tour... [/s]

You that have a job, what were you doing counting them?
Are you one of them.of you just passing buy?
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by OKorowanta: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2019
bluebay:

Are you one of them.of you just passing buy?

No he was buy passing..
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by GENEGIRIA: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
grow big? grin grin grin and be like who, Tacha? God forbid grin grin grin [b]why will I want to be Tacha when I am several times bigger than he[/b]r? grin
[s]
GreetMe:

Grow big so they'll do the same for you. You'll see it's not stupidity
[/s]
Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by GreetMe(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

grow big? grin grin grin and be like who, Tacha? God forbid grin grin grin [b]why will I want to be Tacha when I am several times bigger than he[/b]r? grin
[s][/s]

That's true though! Big with NL likes and shares wink cheesy I understand

Re: Roads Blocked In Ghana For Tacha's Vehicle To Pass by GENEGIRIA: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
I don’t have time for foolz cool

GreetMe:

That's true though! Big with NL likes and shares wink cheesy I understand

(1) (Reply)

Late Moji Olaiya's Daughter, Adunni Faronbi Celebrates Her Birthday / I Will Kill My Wife If I Don't Get A Divorce - Mercy Ada Jesus's Husband Cries / NDLEA Drama: CDQ Marks Birthday With Endowed Ladies In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.