Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Cnssl Test In Jos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cnssl Test In Jos (2137 Views)

CNSSL Recruits Call Centre Agents..it Closes Today 11:59pm / MTN Nigeria And CNSSL Sacked Workers Of Over 1500 Struggle / Cnssl Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cnssl Test In Jos by mrwrite: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hi guys.

I just got a text from CNSSL for a test interview in Jos in december. I was asked to come with writing materials, original certificates, and passports.

I guess its for the MTN call center.

Did you recieve the text? Is it GMAT questions? I also like to know if its safe to travel or work in Jos at the moment.
Re: Cnssl Test In Jos by segsie: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
I also got the text but contemplating either to honor the I.V because of the location.
Re: Cnssl Test In Jos by oseniwale(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
I got the same txt for test interview in Jos on 29 of this month i.e nxt week Monday, the test may be essay writing as I have had the experience once. I am thinking equally over the insecurity in jos, can someone advice us upon the present Jos security! Good luick.

(1) (Reply)

IFRS Training In Lagos / Easiest Way To Get A Job / Call Centre Recruitment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.