Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Consistent Freezing In Idirect Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Consistent Freezing In Idirect Modem (774 Views)

Cisco Guru Help! Cant Connect To Internet Via Cisco 2800 & Idirect X3 / Complete Ku Vsat Equip.(1.2mtr Dish,3w Buc,lnb + Idirect Modem) @ No Cost! / Vsat And Idirect Modem Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consistent Freezing In Idirect Modem by bashman004: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
I work in an ISP firm but my nightmare has been the consistent browsin even when all the lights on the modem are on.i have made a thorough check on my LAN everything was okay(not Virus/Worm issue).Occasionally,i have to connect the modem directly with a cross cable to my laptop to narrow it down but the problem is still there(not browsing) but the main thing that baffles me is that the i can ping any DNS address and still get a good reply.Then I discovered that at anytime the browsin freezes and i power off the modem and power on again for it to reboot,it automatically starts browsing again untill after some time the problem occurs again even with rx,tx & net lock in order.

Please what are the possible reasons for this problem.
and what can i do

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Functionin Animation School In Nigeria / I Need A 2nd Hand Laptop To Buy / Advice: I Need A Project Topic For My Bsc (computer Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.