Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

N292,000) Monthly With Your Smart Phone Working As A Remote Customer Support - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N292,000) Monthly With Your Smart Phone Working As A Remote Customer Support (742 Views)

Legit Daily Income On Your Smart Phone / How To Make Money With Your SMART Phone / How I Makes #30,000 Monthly With My Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N292,000) Monthly With Your Smart Phone Working As A Remote Customer Support by ottalo1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
N292,000) Monthly With Your Smart Phone Working As A Remote Customer Support Agent”
In this book, I revealed everything about the company that offer this job and how to locate the right entry for yourself.

Here Are what You’ll Learn From this eBook:

Everything about this exact company I work for and also show you many companies like this.

I will tell you what you need to do to successfully set up your account with them; this is will look to easy when I tell you but the truth is, it is a shortcut that will help you get result faster.

I will share with you Sample of their aptitude test questions and how to answer them. This is like you cheating in the exam all and the good news is, this is not a crime.

I will share with you cheats I use in answering questions I have no answers to. At some point you will stumble on question you have no idea of no matter how good you are but the sweat thing is, I have system I use in answering question I do not know and I will share it with you.

Discover three mistake you can make that can cost you your Job instantly. This is serious and of high importance because once you are blocked from the platform, just forget about it.

Access to direct application links to all different job categories you can apply for (This is a Gold mine because they don’t share this anywhere online).

You will discover the number one thing you should do if for any reason you are flagged by a crazy customer or you are blocked by the company for non-compliant. This will put you one step ahead of decision board in evaluating your case.

How to increase your rating without asking for it. You see, customer rating increase’s your chance of getting more work and remaining in the company, if customers rate you wrongly, your career will diminish little by little till you are dismissed but there way round it and I will show you.

WhatsApp me if you are interested

Re: N292,000) Monthly With Your Smart Phone Working As A Remote Customer Support by ottalo1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Get this life changing ebook for just #2500

(1) (Reply)

New Bitcoin Exchange Giving Out $100 In Tokens. / These Free Sites Will Boost Your Forex Trading Earnings / FOREX: Only Follow What I Do And Be An Expert....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.