Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year (11834 Views)

Anambra Procurement Boss, Onyejepu Emerges 'State Public Servant of the Year' / Rivers PDP: Wike Retires Abe, Aguma And Onyesoh As Akawor Emerges State Chair – / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by hisgrace090: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
Lol...... They paid for an award. T. A. Orji is prepping this one (his son) to take over as governor from his proxy that is currently there. Abia State is really unfortunate, they largely lack men of substance and the few they have, have all been bought over. This explains the reasons why they have been entertaining failures since 1999. Imagine where OUK is the best the state has seen since 1999.

Abia state indeed have no man.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Ogbonnaa(m): 6:39am On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Who organised the awards?

Its December time sha..

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by crossfm: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Audio award.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Utchman1: 6:40am On Nov 30, 2019
What a joke. How different is he from the governor? Abia is the worst governed state in Nigeria; how then can the speaker be the best speaker. This must be a circus.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by chidooh1: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Ikuku is the Speaker of the year?
TA Orji's son.
Lmaooooo grin

RIP to Abia state
just imagine, Abia and one chance people.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Dedetwo(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
While Abia become the biggest shithole on the face of the earth.

Dead brain Igbos will not come on this thread to insult n rebuke Abia m Ikpeazu though there is no godfather sharing the state money but Lagos that Tinubu collect 90% as god father is still doing beta a trillion times than this shithole

There is no doubt your backwater ethnicity is brain dead otherwise how could you know that Igbo are brain dead. Who gives a ratass if Tinubu and Lagos are doing well according a dummy? I hope you join in the crusade of disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria. I am of the view that total disintegration of the shithole named Nigeria will put rapscallions such as you a bitter sleep.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Impecca(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2019
This guy single handedly brought Ikpeazu as governor, even slapped him publicly during campaign when the governor-elect misyarned. A confirmed rogue to the core
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kuginzi: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2019
We don't need all these. All we are after is Biafra
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by jimyjames(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
While Abia become the biggest shithole on the face of the earth.

Dead brain Igbos will not come on this thread to insult n rebuke Abia m Ikpeazu though there is no godfather sharing the state money but Lagos that Tinubu collect 90% as god father is still doing beta a trillion times than this shithole
and in your dead Brian you are comparing Lagos a former capital of Nigeria now the economic hub of West African to abia state? you should be comparing Lagos to Cairo Egypt, cape town SA , Jo,burg SA etc not abia , Lagos is behind many African cities it should be number 1
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Zinny25(f): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2019
odiegwu

I'm not surprised, when his family alone controls the whole of Abia State.

I weep for my dear state,Abia.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Afamed: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Orji son , already being programmed for the next Abia governor/2023. We need to move the ministry forward ,from distributing kerosine, who knows this one might be distributing pot of Ofe Nsala .

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Afamed: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2019
LZAA , Imhotep and Adaibeku come and see 99 wonders in your darling state. According to statistics, they have selected our speaker as the best speaker in the Nigeria. Abia is in the hands of God, truly. Ikpeazu is working

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by LZAA: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Afamed:
LZAA , Imhotep and Adaibeku come and see 99 wonders in your darling state. According to statistics, they have selected our speaker as the best speaker in the Nigeria. Abia is in the hands of God, truly. Ikpeazu is working

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Sonnyboom: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Accepted, so now what should we be comparing Abia to ? Did I head you say Hellfire ?!
jimyjames:

and in your dead Brian you are comparing Lagos a former capital of Nigeria now the economic hub of West African to abia state? you should be comparing Lagos to Cairo Egypt, cape town SA , Jo,burg SA etc not abia , Lagos is behind many African cities it should be number 1

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Afamed: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=84490165][/quote]
This Holy Ghost boy no dey want hear truth
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by jimyjames(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Accepted, so now what should we be comparing Abia to ? Did I head you say Hellfire ?!

yes Hellfire , abia experienced Hellfire in the past in was a battle ground for civil war were everything in it was destroyed , so compare it with war torn States
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by LadySarah: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2019
I reject it in Jesus name
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2019
AUDIO EMERGE...
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Sonnyboom: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2019
I was not invited when Eritrea, South Sudan etc got independence why foolish Igbo would think I should be the one leading their freedom fight o hell is beyond all human comprehension. If Igbo want freedom n no one is man enough to lead that struggle among u go n wake your grandfather or father from his grave in hell to lead your struggle.

Dedetwo:

There is no doubt your backwater ethnicity is brain dead otherwise how could you know that Igbo are brain dead. Who gives a ratass if Tinubu and Lagos are doing well according a dummy? I hope you join in the crusade of disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria. I am of the view that total disintegration of the shithole named Nigeria will put rapscallions such as you a bitter sleep.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by EmmyCC: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2019
jimyjames:

The first line he used was bad but truth be told Abia is in trouble and as an Abia state person I have no moral justification to criticise Tinubu in Lagos where The people he put in are even trying but Abia state is being run as a family business, TA Orji was Governor and didn't do anything for 8 years after that he installed his boy as Governor, his son as Speaker and moved to Senate through rigging and Abians continued to suffer. Ignore his insults and take the truth out of it.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Enyinnaya007(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2019
a dead state with no hope n u stupid fellows are here applauding him
[quote author=Ogbonnaa post=84489194][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by LZAA: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Afamed:

This Holy Ghost boy no dey want hear truth
tongue tongue
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Seriously. . Some politicians need to die for Nigeria to develop.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2019
jimyjames:

yes Hellfire , abia experienced Hellfire in the past in was a battle ground for civil war were everything in it was destroyed , so compare it with war torn States
a war of over 50yrs ago? Are you guys mad or what..
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by jimyjames(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
a war of over 50yrs ago? Are you guys mad or what..

Ibadan and all the southwest States didn't experience war at all why are they still underdeveloped?
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by lagdmark(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Enyinnaya007:
a dead state with no hope n u stupid fellows are here applauding him
You must be a dead boy(ghost) to see a dead state.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Amanda4life: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Only mouth na did one get.
Mchew
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
jimyjames:

Ibadan and all the southwest States didn't experience war at all why are they still underdeveloped?
yet your people come thereto sell abasha and okpagringrin
I didn't know the SE is singaporegringrin
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by jimyjames(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yet your people come thereto sell abasha and okpagringrin
I didn't know the SE is singaporegringrin

if abasha and okpo sells in the South West that much then it shows how the hunger in South West is grin
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2019
jimyjames:

if abasha and okpo sells in the South West that much then it shows how the hunger in South West is grin
the sell it to your people who come here to hawk rat posion, shaving stick, and push wheelbarrowgringrin. When they are hungry, they buy abasha from their fellow yam-legs and eatgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida: I Wanted To Be A Civil Engineer / What Exactly Will Western Countries/imf Gain From Fuel Subsidy Removal? / DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.