Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 (1167 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by Nahnahvlogs(f): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
It came so fast we were still preparing for convocation when the registration started for Batch C stream 1.I and my friends had preferred states in mind,we asked friends who served already for advice on the states to pick,fast forward we were to pick States and Lagos,Abuja wasn't on the portal well we move even if it broke a lot of people's heart.The states I picked were Kano
Oyo
Edo
Borno,I'll say Borno was the last on my mind and in as much as I wanted to serve in the North I expected to be given Kano.
Convocation came and went NYSC became the next on our minds. My friend who saw hers first saw Kogi,I was laughing and in my mind worse come to worse I'm given Borno I'll redeploy I didn't know I was joking,another set of friends checked they were both given Enugu okay the network was bad so I couldn't check on my phone, late that Friday when the whole family has slept I knew my fate it is Borno. And that was how the journey began.
This is the link of my road trip from Lagos to KATSINA,Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wv4NU7YsPI

We'll continue from when I got to camp.
Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by Gabbyayo(m): 4:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Oya continue o.... Representing Kano state. Magode grin grin
Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by Nahnahvlogs(f): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Awwn
I'll continue today, thank you for reading and its Nagode not Magode if I got correctly what you wanted to type.lollll
Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by Nahnahvlogs(f): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Thank you��
Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by Abanekechizoba2: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
You can redeploy, relocate, get posted to any favourite state of choice and, get a PPA with me too...Latest testimony from a satisfied individual. Get in touch with me via whatsapp or phone.

Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by billdre: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
What an adventurous journey you had. Keep getting us posted.

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by abbiboy: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sha be save...i hail ur parents,wht re mine saying self u look like them.BH daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by Reallywant: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2019
THE SEASON IS HERE.
With capital as low as 15k,(PAY ON n DELIVERY ) you can start a plain and pattern material business and make huge profit.
��
Follow this link to
join

https:///IBtcsYq4rP2CaFCXe3AZR3

We are not money doublers, we do real business....
Goods arrive within 5 days (maximum) depending on your location.

You can buy wholesale or retail. Partner with us now.
We offer great quality fabrics, senator materials are available.
Join and you won't regret it ���
Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by hakeem4(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Waiting for updates

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1 by Nahnahvlogs(f): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lolll
My parents are actually fine with it and also I stay at Lagos o,well a lot of persons say so,I look like them���thanks for reading!

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality / Figure Of Nysc Call Up Number Sent To Each School,batch B 2013 / Nysc Batch C 2014 Oau Ile Ife In The House. Pls When Is Dsa Pasting Cull Up Numb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.