Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Positive Confession is wrong: a spiritual waste - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Positive Confession is wrong: a spiritual waste (214 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Confession is wrong: a spiritual waste by Earthkumy(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2019
The positive might not be positive part 2

Let us take example from Paul, he was given a thorn in the flesh, he went to God in prayer three times and God told him leave it there, my grace is enough for you. Corin.12:7-10. Let say Paul didn’t seek the will of God. And he started confessing “let the weak say I’m stronger” and many other powerful words. Won’t he be deceiving himself? Praise be to God, he wasn’t from our generation, Jesus said ask and he went to God and asked and God to him leave it there. If it where today many of us might have said he don’t have faith or pressure him to start confessing something that’s not the will of God for him.
Paul was going to Jerusalem prophet Agabus prophesied that the Holy Spirit says he will be chained in Jerusalem, they begged him not to go but he knows the mind of God and went. Many of believers today will say the prophecy is from the devil. Acts 21:10-12
My advice once again, before your positive confessing, tell it to God, Whatsoever God tell you hold on to it that is the real confession. Seek the will of God first, that is the secret of every good Christian

Oh God empower us to always be in your will all the days of our lives in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Positive Confession is wrong: a spiritual waste by ochibuogwu5: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Earthkumy:
The positive might not be positive part 2

Let us take example from Paul, he was given a thorn in the flesh, he went to God in prayer three times and God told him leave it there, my grace is enough for you. Corin.12:7-10. Let say Paul didn’t seek the will of God. And he started confessing “let the weak say I’m stronger” and many other powerful words. Won’t he be deceiving himself? Praise be to God, he wasn’t from our generation, Jesus said ask and he went to God and asked and God to him leave it there. If it where today many of us might have said he don’t have faith or pressure him to start confessing something that’s not the will of God for him.
Paul was going to Jerusalem prophet Agabus prophesied that the Holy Spirit says he will be chained in Jerusalem, they begged him not to go but he knows the mind of God and went. Many of believers today will say the prophecy is from the devil. Acts 21:10-12
My advice once again, before your positive confessing, tell it to God, Whatsoever God tell you hold on to it that is the real confession. Seek the will of God first, that is the secret of every good Christian

Oh God empower us to always be in your will all the days of our lives in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At The Last Moment / BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Is Dead / Breaking News Popular German Evangelist Reinhard Bonne Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.