Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... (663 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / Chai I Wish I Used Good Money To Bet This Game / Find N1000 To Bet This Booking Code - 5MPZC9T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... by up2dateinfo: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Even as most big teams lose and draw this weekend,Go check the blog and see some of our winnings...

Dont stake a bet this weekend without reading the information on this blog

https://iamacitadel..com/

Congrats to subcribers that won over the weekend...

Visit the blog to read more...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... by cRobo: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Too late I just staked 100k bet to 156k
Re: Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2019
cRobo:
Too late I just staked 100k bet to 156k

I guess it a single stake. I pray it comes please remember me when it won i have to pay for a trail and reg will close on monday
Re: Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... by Beedehmee(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2019
I dont give a fvck
Re: Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... by up2dateinfo: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
I have had bad experiences as a punter. In the past years, I have spent so much on betting,i lose alot of money, to the extent of using my business funds, rent, fees to stake which drove me homeless, putting me on the street, and almost made me loosed my education several years ago.

From staking wrongly on assumption, following the crowd to finding my ticket ‘Cut’ as you would say with just one game, missing out some very tiny details, so much I can’t explain.

I have been there through the darkest time and would not want you to find yourself in similar situation, but if you have had your own fair share of bad experiences, then I can tell you for sure, it’s OVER.

YES, I got the solution, after learning from the best, practicing and playing it like the biggest punters and now winning week-in-week-out BIG TIME and in grand style.

You may wonder how I did it, well you will get to know,

Check the above blog to read more on HOW I WAS ABLE TO RECLAIMED MY MONIES LOST TO FOOTBALL BETTING...
Re: Dont Stake A Bet This Weekend Without ... by up2dateinfo: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Wish every one good luck in this week game..

Remember understing the principles is needed...

Learn more on how to win every game

Check the blog above...

Good morning...

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola Names Five Clubs Man City Cannot Compete With / Why Is It Difficult To Change Your Club? / Photos From The Match Between Africa Legends & World Legends Ahead Of Caf Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.