Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Guys Can I Print My Original Jamb Result Through My Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys Can I Print My Original Jamb Result Through My Phone (637 Views)

Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / JAMB: Can't Print My Slip Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

Guys Can I Print My Original Jamb Result Through My Phone by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Guys the cyber cafe's in our area demand 2,000 just to print your original jamb result.they really extort us indefinitely,so I was thinking probably I could print my jamb original result through my cellphone then take it to someone to print it for me I need help 2,000 ain't small
Re: Guys Can I Print My Original Jamb Result Through My Phone by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Nobody will help me
Re: Guys Can I Print My Original Jamb Result Through My Phone by sirqeeboi(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Anything jamb or school payment can be done online with ur Android phone which I have been doing since 2014 Sef

U can using remita or through the school website which can also lead to remita
Then download receipt
And print later
Re: Guys Can I Print My Original Jamb Result Through My Phone by obiekunie2: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Saneesk:
Guys the cyber cafe's in our area demand 2,000 just to print your original jamb result.they really extort us indefinitely,so I was thinking probably I could print my jamb original result through my cellphone then take it to someone to print it for me I need help 2,000 ain't small

i also tot they where extorting me whn i went to print for my cousin - but guess what?

jamb collects N1k thru online payment and bank charges almost 200. thats 1200 already.
Re: Guys Can I Print My Original Jamb Result Through My Phone by Gemineye: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Saneesk:
you can print your self...if you have mb everything should cost you about 1100 or 1200
Go to print result
Select admission year
Proceed
Make sure u have an accessible gmail account
For payment options you can use remita or the other one there

The other payment option is what i used. Remita charges extra 125 naira. After saving the result in your Phone go to any cyber cafe and print it out for 100naira worse 150 or 200

Obtain Turkish Study Visa From Nigeria / ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike / Can she be given an admission to study Dentistry with Jamb Score Of 222.