Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch (771 Views)

How To Remove Icloud From Iphone And Other Apple Devices / Learn How To Remove Icloud Activation Lock On Iphones / 5 Method To Remove Icloud Activation Lock From Ios 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch by Karex81(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
By returning it to the owner

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch by ken6488(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Karex81:
cheesy
Re: Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2019
Karex81:

I knew numbskull like you will comment
I’m thinking of buying an iwatch that’s being sold here by sbenjy as parts and he said it’s possible that it might come with iCloud that’s why I’m asking for someone

Then a brain bereft slowpoke like you jumped to conclusion that it was stolen

Your head is not correct

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch by dayveed1(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2019
Return it to the owner. Simple..
Re: Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch by Jamesilvar(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
OJLion:

I’m thinking of buying an iwatch that’s being sold here by sbenjy as parts and he said it’s possible that it might come with iCloud that’s why I’m asking for someone

Your head is not correct

Lmfao.
Easy o grin
Re: Who Can Remove Icloud And Passcode Away From Iwatch by Karex81(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
OJLion:

Your head is not correct
Go and hug transformer you dumb ass, better go and return it back, you want to buy stolen iwatch grin. Why was it iCloud locked in the first place, simply because it was stolen. puta

(1) (Reply)

Ipad 3 For Sale. / Powerbank / Call Recording App For Huawei Y6 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.