Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,133 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Catholic/my Daily Bread/ Topic: The Coming Judgement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic/my Daily Bread/ Topic: The Coming Judgement (158 Views)

God's Coming Judgement On an Unrepentant And Evil World. / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholic/my Daily Bread/ Topic: The Coming Judgement by Geraldemacaulay(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2019
CHRIST:
MY CHILD, you must one day give a full account of your earthly life. How will you stand before Me, through just Judge, from whom nothing is hidden? I take no bribes and accept no excuses. At present you can take advantage of My Divine Mercy. When this earthly life is over, you Will received Strict justice.

2. Cab you be so great a fool as to go on putting off your good resolution. When pardon can he so easily obtained now? If you go on postponing your resolution. How will you face My Divine Justice you who are sometimes Frightened by an angry fellow-human?

3. Why not not begin today to prepare for the day of judgement? You will find it far less terrible if you begin now to live as I command. On the day of Judgment no man can be excused or defended by another. Each one will find it Difficult enough to answer for his own sins.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Jeremiah Freed" / Between Mercy And Merit / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-December 12, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.