Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! (2528 Views)

3d Paper Craft By A Nairalander (Pictures) / Easter Promo On Your Graphics Works... 40% Off Logos Flyer And Cards... / Little Craft Work You Could Try At Home For Both Money And Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
purples25:
Collage
Ehn, it's true tho.. but it still somehow came out to look lovely and she looks like a naive , innocent lady, hahaha. Love her eyes, definitely. It is just that her arms did not go well with her body....BUT that is what art is about- abstract randomness and expressions. So u still did well in my opinion . Now i am about to draw cuz of the inspiration from here. Just one drawing to let out the steam at d moment.

1 Like

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by purples25(f): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
KevUnique:
Now following! We have similar interests. I enjoy drawing too. I will be fillowing you. Weldone ma'am.

Thank you!
Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by purples25(f): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
KevUnique:
Ehn, it's true tho.. but it still somehow came out to look lovely and she looks like a naive , innocent lady, hahaha. Love her eyes, definitely. It is just that her arms did not go well with her body....BUT that is what art is about- abstract randomness and expressions. So u still did well in my opinion . Now i am about to draw cuz of the inspiration from here. Just one drawing to let out the steam at d moment.

Thanks I'm still learning too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by purples25(f): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
KevUnique:
Hmmm, and Rose is my mun's name.. Ok, will love to see your arts and hopefuly learn other techniques from you. I am already liking the few i have viewed so far. After they will be saying that "light skinned" girls hv pretty faces with no talents. Smh lol. More grease to ur pencil madam.

Thanks bro smiley Wow its a coincidence, your mom has such a sweet name too! Thanks for the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
purples25:

Thanks I'm still learning too smiley
You're welcome Sis. Eyaa, see mine which i finished like 40 minuites ago. I copied yours, albeit changing some details. Your drawing put me in d mood oh. I haven't drawn in a while, more than a month now. Good evening.

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
It is not clear enough *frowns face*
Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by purples25(f): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
KevUnique:
You're welcome Sis. Eyaa, see mine which i finished like 40 minuites ago. I copied yours, albeit changing some details. Your drawing put me in d mood oh. I haven't drawn in a while, more than a month now. Good evening.

Omo you tried o.....looks more realistic than mine sef.... Please continue to draw o. Lets struggle to become very good at this. It will give us joy and pay us more.
Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
purples25:

Omo you tried o.....looks more realistic than mine sef.... Please continue to draw o. Lets struggle to become very good at this. It will give us joy and pay us more.
Amen, Sis, Amen. I do it for the love of art. I mostly draw fashion designs and buildings because they appeal to me more than drawing human figures, but I am now falling in love or like with drwaing humans, especially the female body and face. The thing is that i didn't start early as a kid to draw faces.. i was drawing other things and so I didn't learn the techniques. But now i am improving. Someday, I do hope to sell my art paintings in future when i master painting. Thanks again dear. Have a good night's sleep.

1 Like

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by Kunlexman(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
nice one bro, you are doing well

CHECK OUT THIS APP IT'S WE HELP YOU TO DO MORE GREAT THINGS
https://jvz8.com/c/1686261/356197
You can pretty much do these in less than 60 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by OnyeMmeri: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2020
purples25:
I make a lot of stuff, sell a lot of stuff but this is just a tiny glimpse of one or two of those things I make, I like art of all kinds so much I haven't decided the 'master' of which I would become.

These are mostly just keychains in particular. I may show a bit of other things, but it's mostly keychains.

Hi purples.

I see you're into art. I gotta a potentially lucrative art business idea that we can tap into and make great cash.

How do I contact you to give you the full details?
Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by purples25(f): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

Hi purples.

I see you're into art. I gotta a potentially lucrative art business idea that we can tap into and make great cash.

How do I contact you to give you the full details?

Good morning.

We can discuss the idea here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2020
purples25:

Good morning.

We can discuss the idea here.

Thanks.
You're smart kiss

1 Like

Re: Craft : Keychains And Cards I Make/sell. It's Fun! by purples25(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

You're smart kiss

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Does Nikon Coolpix L340 Have A Port To Connect External Mic? / How To Create Your Own Vlog, Online Course And Video Tutorial. / Sony A6100. SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.