Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

'I Have Better Communication With Freddie', Saka Reacts To Arsenal's New Appoint - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Have Better Communication With Freddie', Saka Reacts To Arsenal's New Appoint (537 Views)

Arsenal Chief, Edu Disappointed With Freddie Ljungberg’s Decision To Resign / Granit Xhaka Is Arsenal's New Captain / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Have Better Communication With Freddie', Saka Reacts To Arsenal's New Appoint by Writeme1(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka has reacted to the club's new appointment of Freddie Ljungberg as an interim manager following the sack of Unai Emery.

Saka said Freddie is very supportive of him and they have a better communication relationship.

“Freddie is very supportive of me,” Saka told footballlondon, “he was teaching me some tactics but I can’t quite remember what he was saying!

https://futaa.com/article/197985/i-have-better-communication-with-freddie-saka-reacts-to-arsenal-s-new-appointment

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo 'to Snub Ballon D'or Ceremony' As He'll Awarded As Serie A MVP In Milan / VAR cancel Firmino’s Goal Vs Man Utd but Van Djik & Salah Help Liverpool bt ManU / WOW! Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash, Everyone On Board Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.