Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Simple Tricks On How I Scored Very High In Jamb. Very Easy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Simple Tricks On How I Scored Very High In Jamb. Very Easy. (383 Views)

I Scored More Than The Girl JAMB Is Presenting As Highest Scorer / I Scored 283 in JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In Abia State University? / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tricks On How I Scored Very High In Jamb. Very Easy. by Jerrypolo(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2019
*Phone rings*
I checked to look who was calling. It was Jason, my secondary school classmate then. Immediately I saw it, my heart skipped a beat. You may be wondering why.
Well, I told Jason to call me whenever our JAMB result has been released. We haven't spoken for quite some days now and I knew it was because of the result he was calling me.
Hello, Jason. What's the way na?. I asked, putting a fake smile.
Ehn, Jason said from the other side, our results have just been released oo. I'll soon bathe and go to the café to check mine. Please make sure you check yours soon. I know say you be scholar, you go finish jamb.
Okay, thank you but "I nor be scholar". We'll talk later, I responded while ending the call.
Was I really a scholar?. Of course I was but I never agreed. Well, story for another day.
Though I was happy the results were out but I didn't want it our so soon.
It was a cool Saturday afternoon. It just stopped raining. My heart was beating like I had ran a marathon race. Ah!!. For ordinary jamb result?. Jerry, common behave yourself, I said while hitting my head with my hand..
Momsy was lying on the couch the sitting room.
"Mummy, our results have been released oo". I want to go and check.
When?. She asked trying to sit properly on the couch.
Today oo, Jason just called me now.
Okay, go to my room, check my purse and collect five hundred naira from it. It should be enough. Go and check.

Continue reading at https://allnaijaloaded..com/2019/11/phone-rings-i-checked-to-look-who-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Strategic Partnerships In France, Germany, China & Malaysia 2020/2021 / 9-year-old Boy Who Has ‘calendar Dates In His Brain’ / Is There Pgd Programme Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.