Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time (669 Views)

Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by tafat: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Last night, I was thinking about how difficult it can be to be an entrepreneur. I started asking myself deep questions like ‘who sent me biko?’.

Even though it is difficult, it can be immensely satisfying when it starts to pay off and when you are creatively expressing yourself (if you didn’t start the business just for the mulla) - the key part being ‘’when it starts to pay off’’ (because no be creativity we go chop).
Before you get to the point where you reap that bountiful harvest, you need all the support you can get, especially when it comes to financing. This is the reason UBA SME Business Account speaks to my spirit. The benefits this account offers to entrepreneurs are outstanding.

First, you get access to business loans. As you are just starting, trust me, investments are necessary. From bulk orders to investing in a prime physical location for your business and self-improvement courses, the reasons to spend money are always there; so is UBA, at the point you need that helping hand.

Speaking about self-improvement, this account gives you access to SME Masterclasses because learning is what takes you from where you are to where you want to be. Twitter’s Co-Founder and CEO, Jack Dorsey was in Nigeria recently; I’m sure you would agree that learning business tips from him would have been a thrill.

The opportunity to access to that kind of masterclass is what this account gives you.
Next, if you haven’t been living under a rock, I bet you’ve heard about the UBA Marketplace – a convenient, 24-hour, e-commerce platform where you can sell your products and services, deliver products nationwide to your clients and have access to sales reports. As a UBA SME Business Account holder, you automatically have a free online shopfront on the UBA Market place. You don’t have to pay for a website; this is obviously an account to jump on.

UBA also gives you access to SME capacity building and advisory platforms, as well as access to SME annual Summit and Fairs where you can meet industry leaders, interact and build a network that can help you grow your business till you become an industry leader yourself.

This account was made with Nigerian entrepreneurs in mind. When you think about it, entrepreneurs are the saviours of the Nigerian economy and every saviour needs support.
Click the here to open an SME Business Account with UBA today to get the support custom-built for you.

Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by MayenKudi: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2019
I'm not surprised with the amount of saving deals I see daily online, buhari has made Nigerians very frugal, no one wants to spend, well on the contrary saving is a very good habit

1 Like

Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by Techm8: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2019
This is music to the ears of budding entrepreneurs
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by Hundjager: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is a welcome development, UBA to the world, banking ve now been made easier.
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by Dandsome: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Truly most businesses once in a while need some backup to push it to its heights, soft financial pushing like these can really go a long way
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by Dandsome: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
MayenKudi:
I'm not surprised with the amount of saving deals I see daily online, buhari has made Nigerians very frugal, no one wants to spend, well on the contrary saving is a very good habit
if you don't want to spend your money because of buhari then definitely your sources of income are not pure
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by selfdefence: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wow, no doubt there much to benefit from this account but the question is, how long would you have to save to be able to access those loans? Can you just open the account and get loans?
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by Ennyholar: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is a wonderful development it's a must have account for all businesses in Nigeria.
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by Ennyholar: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
MayenKudi:

You don't need Buhari to save money
Saving is a very important thing, everyone should learn.
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by Freelancerx: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is a welcome development. More banks will surely take a cue
Re: Saving Entrepreneurs, One SME Account At A Time by enoch273: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kudos to UBA, I am a potential entrepreneur, I hope this is for real?

(1) (Reply)

Fuelmart: Petroleum Products Market Place - Connecting Buyers & Sellers / UBA Africa Appoints New CEO / British Prime Minister, African Leaders Urge Investors To Accelerate Economic Ro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.