Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

More Than Enough Room For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Than Enough Room For All (193 Views)

(video) Bishop Oyedepo Fires Back - No Room For Unfruitfulness (sacked Pastors) / No Room For God / Allowing Your Roommate Or Friends Use Your Room For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Than Enough Room For All by kpakpandoN(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Some wonder how big heaven is for it to accommodate all the people who have existed since the beginning of creation. The curiosity of such people should be appreciated and their questions should be answered by pointing out the mightiness of the Omnipotent God and His capacity to do all things in John 14:1-3, the One who framed the worlds, said:
“Let not your heat be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
Considering that what the Almighty God did within six days in Genesis chapter 1 has been more than enough to sustain life on earth for so long, despite the population explosion of man and animals over time, how much more will what Jesus Christ has been preparing for over two thousand years be able to sustain all those who qualify to be there? Definitely, you don’t need to be a mathematician or quantity surveyor to logically conclude that an estate that has taken over two thousand years to build would be very magnificent. In Revelation 21:10, this estate is referred to as “that great city”. If the Almighty God, who is greater than the greatest, says that something is great, the greatness of that thing must definitely be unimaginable. No wonder Isaiah 64:4 says:
“For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.”
Beloved, based on God’s word, I want to assure you that even if the whole world turns to Christ today, there still will be more than enough mansions for each and every one in “that great city”. Let us therefore intensify efforts toward fulfilling our assignment of winning souls. The Lord has assured us that the harvest is ripe, so let us reach out to the millions of souls still heading for hell, redirecting them to the path of righteousness and to the kingdom we are patiently waiting for. With the help of the Holy Spirit, we will depopulate hell and populate heaven to the glory of our God and Father. God bless you all as you take this assignment very seriously.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice! It Is Not Over Until You Say So. / Get READY , Live READY, We Are At The End Of The Endtimes / The Only Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.