Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

"You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 (4421 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by ginimary: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-Talented Nigerian film star, Lota Chukwu, has clocked a year older on November 30, 2019. The Jenifa’s Diary actress shared lovely photos on her Instagram page to celebrate the occasion.

Another actress, Funke Akindele, also took to celebrating Lota on her social media page. Birthdays are lovely occasions that come once in a year that most people look forward to. This love for birthdays comes from the fact that well-wishers and loved ones go the extra mile to make the day special.

For celebrities it is not any different as it has even become a tradition for them to post lovely photos as the mark the day. Nigerian actress, Lota Chukwu, popularly called Kiki like her character in popular series, Jenifa’s Diary, has clocked a year older. Lota marked her 30th birthday on November 30, 2019, by sharing lovely photos of herself on her Instagram page.

Fellow Jenifa’s Diary star, Funke Akindele, also took to her page to wish Lota a happy celebration. According to her, the celebrant is now a ‘big geh’. She wrote: “Lota!!!!!! You don turn big geh o!!! My baby ❤️❤️❤️ happy birthday darling. May doors of favor continue to open unto you.”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/you-don-turn-big-geh-actress-funke-akindele-celebrates-lota-chukwu-as-she-turns-30/

2 Likes

Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by Richdad50(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
A jambite boy with a female handle trying so hard to be controversial. It is expected of your age.
kestolove95:
With her big big breast

5 Likes

Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by dracopoetic(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
I'm happy for her.
Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by ogtavia(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
4 kids for 4 different men before age 30... something isn't true here. .

Happy Birthday though.
Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
She’s looking hot.

Selling my Nigeria used Hyundai Sonata at reasonable price. Check my post .
Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by Luizkid(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Most of you Ladies are very beautiful without these too much make ups na?? Happy Birthday to her sha, my fellow November baby!!
Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by Joystark(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
I loove her skin
Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by nwamabo247(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Happy birthday to her aged with grace, please help a brother in need
Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by Davida33: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2019
She didn't look 30 but maybe my eyes is deceiving me.
Re: "You Don Be Big Geh"-actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Lota Chukwu As She Turn30 by Igetmyown247: 4:05am On Dec 02, 2019
ogtavia:
4 kids for 4 different men before age 30... something isn't true here. .

Happy Birthday though.

How true is this ?

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Masquerade Spotted Using ATM In Lagos / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Sexy Bikini Bod / Photos: Inside Dele Momodu’s Mansion As He Lives The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.