Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers (1251 Views)

"Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers by jotey(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Former bbnaija housemate giftypowers advises women on who they sleep with.

Cc: lalasticlala seun

Source: http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/11/30/be-careful-who-you-sleep-with-giftypowers/11/28/27/356/categorized/admin/#more-356

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers by Rilley(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Coming from a cheap olosho, I laugh in Greek. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers by Rilley(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Well Like attracts like they say, you are what you attract.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers by taylor89(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers by taylor89(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rilley:
Coming from a cheap olosho, I laugh in Greek. cheesy
Rilley:
Like attracts like they say, you are what you attract.

Only u FTC and STC

Na this kind thing make brother stab brother for Anambra

Greed
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers by Rilley(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

Only u FTC and STC
Na this kind thing make brother stab brother for Anambra

Greed
grin
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With – Giftypowers by LearnITsmash(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
See this yeye dingbat hoe making noise upandan undecided

(1) (Reply)

"I Am 30 And An Upcoming Artiste" - Rapper M.I Looks For Love On Social Media / See The New Photo Of Rema That Is Causing Trouble On Social Media | Reactions / "Most Nigerian Men Are Scared To Approach Plus Size Ladies" Auntie Remi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.