Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In (1197 Views)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by MisterKings(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
I was born in Lagos. I have a job and run my business in Lagos. Lagos seems to be the end all be all for business especially ones related to the entertainment industry. That is my niche.

But now a friend told me that Lagos is overhyped and that other places especially Abuja is way better place to live in. He made me see things in a different light.

Now Nairalanders what is your take on this. Is Abuja truly better? Can I hustle my business (check my signature) over there?
Or is Lagos still a better place if we overlook the traffic and stress we go through everyday to make ends meet.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by dawnomike(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
If You can afford the cost of good accommodation in Abuja... Then, comparing Abuja with Lagos is like comparing Sleep and death!!!
My brother find your way to Abuja biko

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by MisterKings(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
katagumBauchi:
Abuja is 10x better than Lagos...... And more cheaper to live in forget all those labeling Abuja as an expensive city... Lagos is more expensive.... I have lived in Abuja for over 20yrs and have stayed in Lagos partially for some time. Lagos is a time bomb waiting to explode so dirty a city. If quality of life matters to you rellocate ASAP.

dawnomike:
If You can afford the cost of good accommodation in Abuja... Then, comparing Abuja with Lagos is like comparing Sleep and death!!!
My brother find your way to Abuja biko

But is it good for business?
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by MisterKings(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
katagumBauchi:
It depends on the kind of business.... But Abuja is a good location for business ... And accommodation is more cheaper compared to Lagos

My business (check my signature)
Accommodation is pricey. That is what I heard o
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by bujebudanu1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
katagumBauchi:
Abuja is 10x better than Lagos...... And more cheaper to live in forget all those labeling Abuja as an expensive city... Lagos is more expensive.... I have lived in Abuja for over 20yrs and have stayed in Lagos partially for some time. Lagos is a time bomb waiting to explode[b] so dirty a city.[/b] If quality of life matters to you rellocate ASAP.

True.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by Bluehill1051: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
For business o, Lagos is number 1 in the entire west Africa. But I'm also in your shoes, I'm tired of Lagos. Abuja might just be the next option for me also.
I'm into fashion designing.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by b03liberty(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2019
Abuja is good bro. Lagos is not bad, though to me is getting saturated. Unlike Abuja, More cities are open up in the fct
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by klever18(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Lagos is good but stressful.lagos have the market for business.moreover there are many places you will be in Abuja you will think you are in lagos
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In by Ochima75(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
I was in ur shoes last year now i wish i stayed in Lagos and did my thing

Those ppl claiming lagos is dirty,try imo state , anyways b/w Abj and Lagos , depending on ur biz ,but so far so good ppl stl troop into lag to run biz u & i knw y,

One thing i knw to d best of my knowledge,lag has over other cities is availability and easy access to anything u want soooo make ur research nd if u r stl single now is d best time to gv it a try, experience is good too

(1) (Reply)

The Strangest Places On Earth You Won’t Believe Exist (top 10). / How Africans Are Treated In Saudi And Asian Countries. / How Do I Apply For A Top Up Program In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.