Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Chelsea's Tomori Reveals Which Burna Boy Song Gets Him On His Feet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chelsea's Tomori Reveals Which Burna Boy Song Gets Him On His Feet (667 Views)

Mr Ibus Daughter Falls In Love With A Physically Challenged Man. Gets Him A 100k / Burna Boy Gifts $3000 To Hyzah Who Grabbed His Feet In Viral Video / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Tomori Reveals Which Burna Boy Song Gets Him On His Feet by Naijmobile: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
England and  Chelsea defender, Fikayo Tomori is a big fan of Afrobeat and he has selected one of the Nigerian artiste's songs as his favourite.

While he is focused on keeping a clean sheet whenever he plays, Fikayo Tomori revealed Burna Boy’s track 'Anybody' gets him on the dance floor any day.

After Chelsea's 2-2 draw against Valencia in Wednesday's Uefa Champions League game, Tomori picked the no. 2 track in the Grammy Awards-nominated African artiste's album as his favourite, but he was not impressed by Callum Hudson-Odoi's choice of song.

"I have to say that most of the lads have good taste in music but the other day I saw Callum’s most played song from 2019 and I didn’t agree with it!," Tomori told the club website.

"I can’t put him on the spot like that though, so I won’t reveal what the song was.

"The song guaranteed to get me on the dancefloor is Anybody by Burna Boy. The song guaranteed to get me off the dancefloor is ‘Saturday night’ [by Whigfield], the one that is always played at weddings!"

lalasticlala

https://naijmobile.com/chelseas-tomori-reveals-burna-boy-song-gets-feet/

Re: Chelsea's Tomori Reveals Which Burna Boy Song Gets Him On His Feet by exstreve: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
While the only thing that will get people off their feet about AKA is the smell coming from his Roasted and bleached skin

(1) (Reply)

5 Naturally Ways To Make Your Lips Soft And Pink / See The Hilarious Reply An Upcoming Artist Gave To Peruzzi On His Hot Tweet / Juice Wrld Mourned By Lil Yachty, Juicy J, A$AP Ferg & Others (photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.