Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Open Letter To Daddy G.O. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Daddy G.O. (534 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Daddy G.O. by ShilohEagle(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dear Sir, it is with humility I write this letter to you, and it pertains to the little observations of some ills with some of our churches (RCCG) around the country. But before I proceed, let me take a little moment to commend your effort in making and raising Godly children even at the face of world's opposition. May I salute your courage for the gospel and your vision for all Redeemers to be able to make heaven. Your humility has been a type that is so rare to find among so many men of God of this generation, and your astounding faith is worthy of emulation.
What then are the ills in our churches?
1.)Go-A-Fishing; Why do most newly planted churches pack up despite efforts put in place to plant such churches. I'm of the opinion that it is better not to plant than to plant and eventually pack up. What solution do i profer?. We shouldn't just plant churches and forget them, newly planted churches are like babies, which need milk and good nurturing for growth. At least, let us keep nurturing them till they are of age. Again how do we nurture them? Let's take a hint from the Baptist, they keep sending certain percentage of the members of the old church to the newly planted church to worship with them every sunday until they are fully certain that the church is able to stand on its own.
2.)Our leaders; Please sir, we don't need leaders who will always come and brag about what God is using them for. They should all take a cue from your own humility. Because being in charge or parish, zone, area, province or region is nothing compared with the heart they have to serve. We need them not only to preach but to do/act. Christianity as a lifestyle is not just partitioned to the church alone. They should not continue to act holy in church and otherwise outside.
3.)Member's grievances; Sir, aside the above points, let's give hear to what our members need to say. It's like the organogram of this great church is not giving the members to voice out their expectations and what they think. I think we need that in order to evaluate how far we've been impacting.
4.)Unity; There seems to be certain unsaid discord within the church environment. I don't know, but I sense that. Sir, we should continue to hammer on unity and forgiveness. Those are the very essence of our living.
May we all be partakers of His eternal glory.
Re: Open Letter To Daddy G.O. by Sirmuel1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Open Letter To Daddy G.O. by pendusky(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
OP,

You can edit to include which ministry you are talking about.

RCCG? Winners? Salvation Ministry? cheesy

ShilohEagle:
Dear Sir, it is with humility I write this letter to you, and it pertains to the little observations of some ills with some of our churches around the country. But before I proceed, let me take a little moment to commend your effort in making and raising Godly children even at the face of world's opposition. May I salute your courage for the gospel and your vision for all Redeemers to be able to make heaven. Your humility has been a type that is so rare to find among so many men of God of this generation, and your astounding faith is worthy of emulation.
What then are the ills in our churches?
1.)Go-A-Fishing; Why do most newly planted churches pack up despite efforts put in place to plant such churches. I'm of the opinion that it is better not to plant than to plant and eventually pack up. What solution do i profer?. We shouldn't just plant churches and forget them, newly planted churches are like babies, which need milk and good nurturing for growth. At least, let us keep nurturing them till they are of age. Again how do we nurture them? Let's take a hint from the Baptist, they keep sending certain percentage of the members of the old church to the newly planted church to worship with them every sunday until they are fully certain that the church is able to stand on its own.
2.)Our leaders; Please sir, we don't need leaders who will always come and brag about what God is using them for. That should all take a cue from your own humility. Because in charge or parish, zone, area, province or region is nothing compared with the heart they have to serve. We need them not only to preach but to do/act. Christianity as a lifestyle is not just partitioned to the church alone. They should not continue to act holy in church and otherwise outside.
3.)Member's grievances; Sir, aside the above points, let's give hear to what our members need to say. It's like the organogram of this great church is not giving the members to voice out their expectations and what they think. I think we need that in order to evaluate how far we've been impacting.
4.)Unity; There seems to be certain unsaid discord within the church environment. I don't know, but I sense that. Sir, we should continue to hammer on unity and forgiveness. Those are the very essence of our living.
May we all be partakers of His eternal glory

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Angels / Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Haven't Changed The Bible To Fit Their Beliefs / Today, The High Holy Day Of Pentecost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.