Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS (1807 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / Bad Road Causes Big Traffic At Joju Sango,ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by AutoReportNG: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
The stress and the pains motorists go through daily is enough to cut off one’s life expectancy. Nigerians go through a series of headache because roads that ought to have made their a safe haven have turned to death traps all thanks to the government that have refused to do their jobs.

The Sango-Joju Road, for example, has been a cause for serious concern, Joju road has been in a shameful state for so long, the road links to Lagos and to inner part of Ogun, it can be said the gateway road leading to Ogun State, though it is a federal road one wonders why both the federal and the state government have to allow the road to depreciate to this state.

Motorists have cried out to both the state government for immediate help as the road is almost becoming unmotorable. This road as well leads to factories that are scattered across this road, this means the trailers, tankers with other cars all pass through this route.

AutoReportNG got some images of this road and one can not but feel sorrow for residents, business owners and road users of these roads.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/11/this-federal-road-at-joju-sango-ota-ogun-state-is-shameful-photos.html
Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by AutoReportNG: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joju road can cause miscarriage to the pregnant women
Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by helinues: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
The residents of that area likes it that way

We should stop taking panadol on their headaches..

Sebi dem no fit questions the Ogun state governors ( past and present) , their senators and reps ( past and present)
Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by ZiriMane(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
The Sango-Joju/Sango-Agbara road rehabilitation would make u know for a fact that Nigerian government really love exodus projects. The government would be working on a 7month project for 7years... Exodus projects everywhere you go

if u know u know
Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by Larryfest(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
That road leads to Obasanjo's farm, entrance to Ogun state from the alagbado end of Lagos state but each time the people in power passes through that road they use chopper so they can hardly know if it's good or bad. I always wonder if there is actually a governor in Ogun state atal.

1 Like

Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by Addme: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
The residents of that area likes it that way

We should stop taking panadol on their headaches..

Sebi dem no fit questions the Ogun state governors ( past and present) , their senators and reps ( past and present)

See as you dey misyarn...
That's a federal road .Questioning anybody in government has never worked in Nigeria and it won't start from that area.Btw,let's start questioning Buhari for all the bad federal roads in Nigeria.
Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by thundafire: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wetin concern Rocket science Minister dat open is mouth and condemn dey media day roads are not dat baf,cs he uses flight to travel
Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by Stormyweather(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2019
I drive through that road almost every day and it is a very terrible road. One day I took a Bike from Tollgate to Ifo, I asked the man riding and the other passenger if Ogun state has a governor. The other passenger's response was "ah! Yes na, shebi him still give us #500 yesterday." that's when I knew there was no hope. Ogun state has one of the worse roads in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by AutoReportNG: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Stormyweather:
I drive through that road almost every day and it is a very terrible road. One day I took a Bike from Tollgate to Ifo, I asked the man riding and the other passenger if Ogun state has a governor. The other passenger's response was "ah! Yes na, shebi him still give us #500 yesterday." that's when I knew there was no hope. Ogun state has one of the worse roads in Nigeria.

Having served and stayed in Ota for almost a year, one can boldly say that Ota roads especially the road leading to NYSC office is a death path. When you go through places like Imise, Sango, Ota, Toll Gate, Oja Titun, all these roads are eyesore.

One day, I pray God to grant me the energy to go back and do an extensive reportage on these roads, I owe these communities a great service because they are helpless, infact they have taken to fate.

1 Like

Re: This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS by Stormyweather(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Having served and stayed in Ota for almost a year, one can boldly say that Ota roads especially the road leading to NYSC office is a death path. When you go through places like Imise, Sango, Ota, Toll Gate, Oja Titun, all these roads are eyesore.

One day, I pray God to grant me the energy to go back and do an extensive reportage on these roads, I owe these communities a great service because they are helpless, infact they have taken to fate.
please if there's anyway you can go back to do a full coverage, it will certainly be a priceless act. I can help too if you need any.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Real / His Son Bears Different Surname - Any Immigration Issue? / Can One Live In Abu Dhabi Earning 100000 Naria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.