Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) (4497 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Toyin1004(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jesus has been arrested after walking on
water in Philadelphia’s Love Park, USA. A
street performer Michael Grant or ‘Philly
Jesus’ is a local celebrity in Philadelphia’s
parks. His favorite pastime is walking on
water in the park’s fountains, and
occasionally baptizing people.
And although police is convinced that
Jesus violates public order, “Messiah’s”
supporters are ready to do everything
possible to release him out of prison.
Continue…

READ MORE>>>>https://naijagrove.com/jesus-arrested-for-walking-on-water-in-us-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
wey picture make we see the jesus of our time

1 Like

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Hypnotise: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Fake Jesus.
It's arrest they arrested him. He won't be crucified.
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Blakjewelry:
wey picture make we see the jesus of our time

pranksters are everywhere...here he is making his jokes walking on water:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydk0EnUbnjk
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Equation89(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Can you imagine this nonsense?
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Equation89:
Can you imagine this nonsense?

sadly, if you put the same nonsense in a church setting, many brainwashed follow-follow donkeys would actually believe it and call it a miracle. Criss Angell have been doing this trick for more than 13 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
There is no evidence that the real Jesus ever walked on water let alone this guy.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chris angel of 'mind freak', comes to mind grin

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by nwamabo247(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Really?
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by NLSavage: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
There is no evidence that the real Jesus ever walked on water let alone this guy.
atheist. Why don't you keep your opinions to yourself. We don't force you to accept Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
NLSavage:
atheist. Why don't you keep your opinions to yourself. We don't force you to accept Christ.

Atheist or not its an open and free forum. Anybody can comment on anything. NO EVIDENCE that the so call Jesus walked on water. Prove me wrong if you can.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by NLSavage: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Atheist or not its an open and free forum. Anybody can comment on anything. NO EVIDENCE that the so call Jesus walked on water. Prove me wrong if you can.
I won't need to prove you. God is a witness to what you just typed. I walk in faith as of now
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Foolish and useless post. #RUBBISH
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
NLSavage:

that was his opinion and he is entitled to it.... if you dont like it why dont you just move along?! this thread is about walking on water, which we all know comes from that phoney guy in your holy book, who is no better than these magicians and their tricks...
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
NLSavage:
I won't need to prove you. God is a witness to what you just typed. I walk in faith as of now

So you have no evidence. Its okay. Just know that without evidence you can not blame me for not accepting your Jesus claim.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by Lawly: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

that was his opinion and he is entitled to it.... if you dont like it why dont you just move along?! this thread is about walking on water, which we all know comes from that phoney guy in your holy book, who is no better than these magicians and their tricks...

Hmmm. Have you people ever imagined what if the stories and warnings in bible at last are true but by then you find yourself in eternal hell and then tooooooooo late to repent? Even the illuminati will tells its followers not to insult the Christian God bcs they don't know who ll later be their life masters. God have mercy on your souls blind men.
Re: Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In US (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Lawly:
Hmmm. Have you people ever imagined what if the stories and warnings in bible at last are true but by then you find yourself in eternal hell and then tooooooooo late to repent? Even the illuminati will tells its followers not to insult the Christian God bcs they don't know who ll later be their life masters. God have mercy on your souls blind men.

have you guys ever used common sense to understand that these stories were created to brainwash you donkeys into becoming follow-follow sheep?!?!?

i dont give a damn about xtianity and its rubbish, i have insulted this bastard religion (or any other) as rubbish nonsense, and will continue to do so because our world is in such a miserable state SOLELY because of religion. all these wars are because of these bastards religions, all these madness is because of these bastards religion. without religion there would be peace among people, and no dumbaaassses bastards acting a damn fool believing that they will live after death.
***spit on floor***

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If I Don’t Remove It, I Could Die – US Rapper, Lil Uzi Vert Cries Out As He Blee / Catherine Edoho Changes Name To Catherine Obiang / Legendary Bob Marley Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.