Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Treasureboz Legit Or Scam?get Paid Weekly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasureboz Legit Or Scam?get Paid Weekly (865 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treasureboz Legit Or Scam?get Paid Weekly by northbwoysine(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hey buddy,welcome to my wall.

You landed on this page either you want to confirm TREASUREBOZ is legit or you're just looking for a legitimate online hustle to add to your earning streams. Congratulation on either way cause you've landed on the right page.

TREASUREBOZ is a platform lunched with the promise of paying its members weekly(plus referrals) and twice monthly for non-referrals for just sharing there sponsored post on your Facebook timeline.(No much stress as you can see).

They also provide you with a medium to invest and grow your money to 20% interested in 10 working days and 50% in 20 working days.Below is how you can make money on TREASUREBOZ.

HOW TREASUREBOZ WORK AND PAY
HOW DO I EARN IN TREASUREBOZ?

How it work

=> SPONSORED POST DAILY N150

=> LOG IN BONUS N50

=> FRIDAY PROMO POST N50

=>REFERRAL BONUS N900

Withdrawal day
Every SATURDAY of the week
Minimum withdrawal
N5000
N900 for referral earnings

Non-referral payment is twice monthly(50-60%) on 15th and 30th of every month
We pay in multiple of N1000
One-Time Registration Fee = N1500

HOW DO TREASUREBOZ GENERATE ITS REVENUE?

We generate revenue by advertising products and services
like every other advertising company and paid ads from our
clients.
TREASUREBOZ INVESTMENT

You get 20% in 10 working day
You get 50% in 20 working days

IS TREASUREBOZ LEGIT OR YET ANOTHER SCAM SCHEME?

TREASUREBOZ is 101% legit,I have personally been paid from this platform that's why I'm here reviewing it today.Check below screenshots for payment proofs.

HOW TO JOIN TREASUREBOZ?

To register on treasureboz you'll need to get a coupon code first, WhatsApp me here(09065702964)for your code and and registration.Just drop a message(Hi,i'm......I want to join tresureboz income).
You'll also get my full guidance on how to get prospects and be cashing out weekly too.See you on the other side buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Pawnshops – Short Term Loan, Gold And Silver Pawn, And Other Facilit / Join Obliin Family Matters / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.