Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 (24394 Views)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (3 - 2) On 4th December 2021 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 4th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Everton (5 - 1) On 3rd February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2019
Chuvin22:
Full time draw.
Thank me later.
Big head tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Godwin2am(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2019
It is finish, Anfield is not where you come and expect to Win.
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Temian1: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Gazzy88(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
It's joyous watching Liverpool play these days honestly.

God bless the GOD that made Liverpool FC bring Jürgen Klopp to Anfield. YNWA
After klopp comes Steven Gerrard all the way from Rangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Blueelf: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Merimental:
hats Off 2 d boys.

blissed thru Everton lyk dey was nofin.

dis must be d Most One-Sided derby in football history. wen last did everton win us

3 gr8 points.
played our reserve for most of d game.

KLOPP is a Genius.

wonda who we gonna buy January dat can make dis team any beta.

YNWA

Top of d league.

Without VVD, our defence is trash. Like Watford's own.

He can make the team better by selling off lovren and buying a younger defender that marks and tackles better
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Blueelf: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Merimental:

he'd jump @ d opportunity to play 4 liverpool under KLOPP which explains his good performance against us in CHamps league.

I bet KLOPP knows d best.

So you guys want us to break the bank over a 28 yr old (that is if he really is 28).

We need a younger defender
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Blueelf: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Gazzy88:
After klopp comes Steven Gerrard all the way from Rangers.

Its better we keep klopp for the foreseeable future. Let's not let sentiments becloud sound judgement.

I don't mind if klopp stays till 2030

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by kendrick9(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2019
Blueelf:

Its better we keep klopp for the foreseeable future. Let's not let sentiments becloud sound judgement.

I don't mind if klopp stays till 2030
klopp has said he will want to manage the German national team in the future which is why he hasn't renewed his contract......

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by jaephoenix(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Encapsulate:

If after watching the videos u don't recognize the peoples doing the analysis then it's of no point arguing with you. You win bro
Before the ball hit Bernado's hand, Trent was running towards him. After the ricochet on Bernado, Trent was forced to change direction, that was why his hand was in that position.
And the ref allowed play to continue after the initial Bernado handball (which was a foul) cos Liverpool had advantage.
When you argue that VAR favors Liverpool, it doesn't make sense cos there are instances like the Villa game where it doesn't favor Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Blueelf: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2019
kendrick9:
klopp has said he will one to manage the German national team in the future which is why he hasn't renewed his contract......

Gerrard isn't the right person for the Job. At least, not yet.

English managers tend to make very questionable signings and team selections. They put English born kids first before any other even if the English player is mediocre.

I lived Steven Gerrard as a player but he will mess things up
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by kendrick9(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Blueelf:

English managers tend to make very questionable signings and team selections. They put English born kids first before any other even if the English player is mediocre.

I wouldn't want Gerrard right now but who knows in three years.klopp contract expires in 2023 so there is still time to see what's out there
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by YungJo207(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2019
chiboy1116:
guy if Liverpool gets koulibaly , that defence would probably be the best defence we have had ever , in 30 years . Nd probably one of the greatest defence in football . I go happy like mad

If the guy go agree come for January make they just give us the UCL and EPL no need to waste time grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Amiteye(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2019
IbadanNews:
What do I need to become a Liverpool supporter?
i will send you my account number just 96 thousand naira only
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Amiteye(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Blueelf:

Gerrard isnt english he is scouse
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by coldFLARES1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
YungJo207:

They should just sell us that Napoli Central defender and we are good.
Kalidou Koulibaly? If we bid and Napoli offers him, that should be answers to many prayers

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Merimental(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Blueelf:

Without VVD, our defence is trash. Like Watford's own.

He can make the team better by selling off lovren and buying a younger defender that marks and tackles better

Lovren was almost sold in d summer but it didn't happen.
yet KLOPP got him training hard wit d boys lyk he was needed n look how it turned out.

lovren is no vvd but is he beta Dan he was 2 years ago 100 percent beta I'd say.
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Merimental(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Blueelf:

So you guys want us to break the bank over a 28 yr old (that is if he really is 28).

We need a younger defender

I don't even buy d idea of KLOPP making his transfer request.

Gomez will be back to his best lyk b4. KLOPP believes in him n so do I.
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by Encapsulate: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
jaephoenix:

Before the ball hit Bernado's hand, Trent was running towards him. After the ricochet on Bernado, Trent was forced to change direction, that was why his hand was in that position.
And the ref allowed play to continue after the initial Bernado handball (which was a foul) cos Liverpool had advantage.
When you argue that VAR favors Liverpool, it doesn't make sense cos there are instances like the Villa game where it doesn't favor Liverpool

It's OK, I understand. It will be easier for a horse to pass through the eye of I needle than for a Liverpool fan to understand this critical VAR decisions that have won Liverpool this season EPL.
All i can say is that there is a lot of Liverpool fans in EPL VAR team but it's ok, there was also a time FIFA's president was a secret Barca fan.

It's all good. na football

This is not aimed at taking anything from Liverpool. They are the greatest team for the past two years. There even more than a team. They are more like a family with lots of talents, hard work n much more.
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton (5 - 2) On 4th December 2019 by somtookeke(m): 5:24am On Jan 06, 2020
Liverpool 1-0 Everton result: Curtis Jones becomes FA Cup hero as wonder goal knocks out Everton
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/liverpool-1-0-everton-result-curtis.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 27th October 2019 / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 1) On 4th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.