Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Number One Reason Most People Fail In Flying Colours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Number One Reason Most People Fail In Flying Colours (403 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Number One Reason Most People Fail In Flying Colours by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
My mentor writes..

*The number one reason most people fail in flying colours*

What I am about to share with you is one of the most important principles the top 10% of the world are aware of and make good use of. It took me years to figure this out.

At 29 years of age, I was broke without a penny to my name. I had no job, no relationship, no money, no style. I was at a very low point in my life. Tired and asking lots of questions.

At the beginning of the year I would set lofty new year resolutions which were always forgotten before February 14. By the end of the year, I would look back and be angry at my self.

I don't know the relationship between being broke and being angry but I am sure there is one. Is it because people are broke that they are angry or is it because they are angry that they are broke. It's a chicken and egg thing. I don't like any.

I wanted to become a millionaire so badly but I didn't know "the how" and it wearied me and everyone around me. I tried so many things but it didn't work!

Then I found it!!

How simple was it to miss!! But I missed it all this years! What was it?

I didn't know how SET and achieve my GOALS properly!

Wait a minute! I will explain quickly.

So many people set goals but they don't know the right way around setting goals. For example, "I want to make plenty money" is not a goal. It is not measurable.

"I want to lose weight"

How much weight? When? What's the plan? What are you willing to give up for it?

90% of the world population are poor because they set poor goals. Setting goals let's us create our future before it actually happens.

Over 95% of the things in my life right now where set and achieved. From the car I drive, the furniture I use, my landed properties and even my new farm.

The goal setting principles I now use come from 11 years of trainings, research, practicing and fine tuning. 11 years is not 11 months sir. By 11, an average child should be in JS 1. That's how long it took me to build this failure proof goal setting system.

I used this system for my wife. Charity begins at home they say and one thing I will never do is teach what has not produced results in the life others.

From baking zero cakes, we set a goal to bake 10 cakes monthly by 2019. This year, she did 54 cakes in one month! You may want to say, but she's your wife and she has connections.

No. It works for everyone.

One of my students took the goal setting class with a goal to save N250,000 at the end of the year. By September, he had hit 2 million by my guidance and this winning system.

We will need another post for the testimonies from this timeless working system.

It works!

Goal setting works in all areas of life. Health, wealth, relationship, spirituality, career, education and industry. It also works for everyone. If you are small, it can make you big and if you are big, it can make you bigger.

Your next breakthrough is on the other side of your goals. Let me teach you the right way to go about it.

On January 18, I will be spending 7 hours to carefully explain this system of goal setting to you. I really want you to get it right in 2020.

Last year we had a sold out class, this year, it is almost full too. I don't want you to miss out!

If I ask you to pay N100,000 for this class it would be a steal for you because I spent far more than that to learn this. I won't do that, I am Elisha Mamman; I am known to give out value for free or almost free.

Those who will pay today or tomorrow will only need to pay N9,000 to enrol for this class. By December it will be kept at N12,000 and by January, it will go up to N15,000. I am not sure how many spots will be left after today.

If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you.

Pay the price today so that you can pay any price tomorrow.

To make payment and get enrolled, go to http://elishamamman.com/goalsetting/

(1) (Reply)

Was To Manage Money This December / Earn #1500 And Accumulate Up To #35,000 Weekly From Branch App Free / Easy Steps On How To Make Financial Progress In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.