Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind (3066 Views)

For Sale A 3 Bedroom, A Shop In Front Of The Compound, & Two Self Contain. / How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. / Two Self Contain At Ago Near Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello family
I intend to lay foundation December this year for three bedroom in front with two self contained mini flats at the back. Currently have moulded over 600 blocks which i doubt will be enough. Have saved over 400k for this project.
Pls will this be enough for foundation alone? This project is in Benin. Kindly advice me.
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by eghosajohnny: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
it won't be enough but you can call me or write me on my whatsapp number I'm from Benin too though not in Benin I can assist you on how to go about it

below is is whatsapp number

Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2019
eghosajohnny:
it won't be enough but you can call me or write me on my whatsapp number I'm from Benin too though not in Benin I can assist you on how to go about it

below is is whatsapp number

Apart from sand, cement, granite, rod, workmanship and other minor things i thought that money will be enough. This money does not include settling of community oooo. Pls enlighten me
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Pls i need updates and assistance from engineers, masons, building contractors and the likes. Kindly advice me. Will this 400k be enough for the foundation
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello family,
Sorry I have not updated the house all these while simply because I have been busy working on my site.
This is not to hype my work or apportion some sort of praise to myself or anything. I feel I owe it a point of duty to let people know what has been happening.
True to some of your advice, the 400k I proposed went no where at all.
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Also this is to inspire someone who intends to go into this kind of project so they can have an idea of what they are getting into. By my estimation, we ended up spending approximately 800k. Minor adjustments were made to the original plan. We now have a three bedroom flat in front(all ensuited) and then two blocks of room and parlour self contained and 1 block of single room self contained (all ensuited with kitchen)
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
For some reason the pictures are not uploading
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Bugatie(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
All the best bro in your building project.

I wish you Godspeed and timely completion

1 Like

Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Bugatie:
All the best bro in your building project.

I wish you Godspeed and timely completion
Thank you sire
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2020
These are few pictures of how far we have gone

2 Likes

Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2020
Here's another

2 Likes

Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Asquare84(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Eroms4life17:
Hello family
I intend to lay foundation December this year for three bedroom in front with two self contained mini flats at the back. Currently have moulded over 600 blocks which i doubt will be enough. Have saved over 400k for this project.
Pls will this be enough for foundation alone? This project is in Benin. Kindly advice me.

I will advise you to seek for an experience Mason that will help you, if you have enough time you can supervise the job by your self. Don't really on any engineer. They will milk you dry

When I was handling my project if tell you how much quotation engineer we're giving me, it almost x 2 of the amount I spend, I just look for one old experience Mason and he did a perfect job for me and save me hard cash

2 Likes

Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Asquare84:

I will advise you to seek for an experience Mason that will help you, if you have enough time you can supervise the job by your self. Don't really on any engineer. They will milk you dry

When I was handling my project if tell you how much quotation engineer we're giving me, it almost x 2 of the amount I spend, I just look for one old experience Mason and he did a perfect job for me and save me hard cash
While I deeply appreciate your advice, u were right about giving contracts to engineers. How can an engineer charge you 500k for everything and u will still buy cement?? That's crazy. That's why I told mine that I pay only after work per day. And it worked like magic. The work went faster, it was cheaper and everything else good.
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Missmuffet: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please what area are you building and is the land in Benin affordable. I will love to get a property in Edo state Benin and I'm looking at sapele road side
Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by Eroms4life17(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Missmuffet:
Please what area are you building and is the land in Benin affordable. I will love to get a property in Edo state Benin and I'm looking at sapele road side
My dear sister, sorry for the late response. My site is at Uhunwonde local government. If u know after bye pass along Benin auchi road. As at the time I bought the land it was 250k but there's no land there any more unless someone wants to sell their own. Sapele road is more cosmopolitan so expect government eyes there and the land will be more expensive. My family live just 100 naira from my site so it's easier to monitor the site. And everything u see there, minus the land is not up to 1 million. U can send me a whatsapp message on 0 8 0 5 1 0 6 9 0 4 8

1 Like

Re: Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind by solomonjac(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Thanks @ops for this insight....
Do you mean that a regular 60 by 120 will accommodate 3bedroom ensuing and 2 mini flat with the required setbacks and still have ample parking space.....sorry for asking too much am a newbie here. .
And what the updated price for such structure foundation only

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX IN IKOTA 105M LAST / Distress Sale Of Poultry Farm Worth 5million For Sale At 1.5million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.