Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power (20296 Views)

Labour Party Plotting Political Coup Against APGA In Anambra / Religious, Former Political Leaders Plotting To ‘overthrow’ Buhari - Presidency / Past political, religious leaders plotting to forcefully remove Buhari – Preside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by baike: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2019
the truth is coming outcheesygrin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by foolbuster: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:

You may not be manipulated but majority of black men are

You can't say you are intelligent but another man came to your land took you as slaves, plundered your resources and hundreds of years later you are still worshipping the white man

(You) are a dunce

Stop calling yourself a dunce. You are not a dunce unless you believe you are (unfortunately you believe you are).

If a physically stronger man invades your home beats you up and leaves with your property, does that make you stupid or less intelligent than him?

The brits that colonized us have been colonized and also enslavedby the vikings after that they were colonized by the italians. Does that make them less intelligent?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by kokomilala(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2019
@mmsen,we are in agreement, but I don't get the part about the last part about Trump, Bolsonaro etc...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2019
kokomilala:
@mmsen,we are in agreement, but I don't get the part about the last part about Trump, Bolsonaro etc...
I swear. I've replied him.

I get annoyed when people insult trump supporters, it's not like the Hillary lady was an angel or even anywhere better than the Trunp guy.

These people who insult trump supporters themselves are racists and everything they accuse trump supporters of.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2019
foolbuster:

Stop calling yourself a dunce. You are not a dunce unless you believe you are (unfortunately you believe you are).

If a physically stronger man invades your home beats you up and leaves with your property, does that make you stupid or less intelligent than him?

The brits that colonized us have been colonized and also enslavedby the vikings after that they were colonized by the italians. Does that make them less intelligent?

They freed themselves from the colonization can you say the same for blacks?

And don't say the whites were physically stronger because they were not, they came in their hundreds and conquered people in thousands because they were simply more intelligent
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Shattuck(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:

You may not be manipulated but majority of black men are

You can't say you are intelligent but another man came to your land took you as slaves, plundered your resources and hundreds of years later you are still worshipping the white man

(You) are a dunce
the black man is not less intelligent one of the major problem is greed I know what is right even your president knows what is right but do we do it?no they provide their kids quality education,but do they provide the same for every citizen, when buhari falls sick he travels to London for treatment why because he knows that health care sector in Nigeria is poor is there any plan to fix it?because to fix a nations health sector cost much, if u spend a nations wealth fixing a nation there will be little or no money left to be stolen,that's what they can't have so they choose to satisfy their greed,rather the need of the people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Buharimustgo: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2019
ourkobo:
Democracy is a method by which the White men decides who rules Africa. They control Africa and mask it with Democracy.

I hope they chained the blackman's brain?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:

And don't say the whites were physically stronger because they were not, they came in their hundreds and conquered people in thousands because they were simply more intelligent
what you need is education.

I won't be surprised if you're one of those who vote in obviously incompetent politicians.

There's nothing intellectually wrong with the blackman, but if you're a blackman and believe there's something wrong with the blackman, then I can authoritatively tell you, there's something intellectually wrong with you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2019
henryobinna:
what you need is education.

I won't be surprised if you're one of those who vote in obviously incompetent politicians.

There's nothing intellectually wrong with the blackman, but if you're a blackman and believe there's something wrong with the blackman, then I can authoritatively tell you, there's something intellectually wrong with you.

Look around you, you can either accept the reality or choose to be oblivious
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2019
Shattuck:
the black man is not less intelligent one of the major problem is greed I know what is right even your president knows what is right but do we do it?no they provide their kids quality education,but do they provide the same for every citizen, when buhari falls sick he travels to London for treatment why because he knows that health care sector in Nigeria is poor is there any plan to fix it?because to fix a nations health sector cost much, if u spend a nations wealth fixing a nation there will be little or no money left to be stolen,that's what they can't have so they choose to satisfy their greed,rather the need of the people

The white man is greedy but intelligent that's why he plunders other countries instead of plundering his own

The black man is greedy and unintelligent that's why he plunders his country endangering the future of those around him and gives the money to the white man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by mmsen: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
henryobinna:

why do you hate people who voted for trump? why do you hate people who want brexit?

do you ever consider their concerns.

Look, the world is not a global village and no, the world is not becoming that anytime soon. Humans are tribal and always would want to look out for their own. They want people who felt their pain and are willing to protect them.

I hate this idea that people who voted for trump are bad. you want to make it look like they're the worst set of people on earth, as such should not be given the right to vote. But yourself want the right to vote in who you think is the right person. Talk about double standards.

Stop feeling you're intellectually superior to people who vote i people you don't like. First thing you should look at and consider is their concerns and what these people they're voting for are willing to do about that.

These trump voters are as good as you(anybody can go here) and they're as bad as you. You're not very much different.
They might be better contributors to the society than yourself.

Lastly, they're not voting stupidly. They're voting for those who will protect them, their rights and their concerns. Always let that sink.

The UK is a small island that got by in the previous centuries by pilfering from countries in the global south. They no longer have the scope/ability to do such. Their major trading partners are their European neighbors. What kind of arrangement do they think they are going to negotiate by trying to go it alone?

And you can't tell me with a straight face that Trump isn't a bumbling, corrupt slowpoke. Hillary isn't perfect (and probably shouldn't have run) but Trump is without doubt significantly worse.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:

Look around you, you can either accept the reality or choose to be oblivious
I live in Nigeria and have never left Nigeria all my life. I interact with Nigerians daily offline and online. I also interact with whites and people of other continents many times every week online.

From my deduction, there's nothing wrong with the blackman. The blackman is just like every other human being irrespective of skin color.

The society we have has affected a lot of people and their ways and choice. Many people are perennially poor. They just want to survive, that's why they many times choose those who'll give them even the smallest of bread to survive at the very moment. Every other parts of the world has had situations like these.

Meet a random man in the streets, have conversations with him, ask him for what he really wants for the country... You'll see most just want a better country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by kokomilala(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2019
@henryobinna,Trump is returning America to its lost glory.But some cabals.Shall we say indeterminate now-who want socliasm at all costs- don't want Trump inspite of his good works. The economy hasn't been this good in years.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2019
henryobinna:
I live in Nigeria and have never left Nigeria all my life. I interact with Nigerians daily offline and online. I also interact with whites and people of other continents many times every week online.

From my deduction, there's nothing wrong with the blackman. The blackman is just like every other human being irrespective of skin color.

The society we have has affected a lot of people and their ways and choice. Many people are perennially poor. They just want to survive, that's why they many times choose those who'll give them even the smallest of bread to survive at the very moment. Every other parts of the world has had situations like these.

Meet a random man in the streets, have conversations with him, ask him for what he really wants for the country... You'll see most just want a better country.

Check what occupies the discussion of the average Nigerian Sex, Celebrities

Check what occupies the discussion of the average whiteman Politics, Global warming, Government policies, insurance

Why won't we be poor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by mmsen: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2019
henryobinna:
I swear. I've replied him.

I get annoyed when people insult trump supporters, it's not like the Hillary lady was an angel or even anywhere better than the Trunp guy.

These people who insult trump supporters themselves are racists and everything they accuse trump supporters of.

Did I accuse him of being a racist? Why is that foremost in your mind?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2019
henryobinna:

Meet a random man in the streets, have conversations with him, ask him for what he really wants for the country... You'll see most just want a better country

An average Whiteman wants the best for his country but he is intelligent enough to effect it

A blackman is helpless because he has been intimidated and subdued by his fellow blackman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Staro: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2019
So sad really
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by naijacentric(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84516046:

SMH!
Jona, u try no be small!
u don start again abi grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by naijacentric(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2019
ourkobo:
Democracy is a method by which the White men decides who rules Africa. They control Africa and mask it with Democracy.
you sabi the thing wella better neo colonialism
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by naijacentric(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2019
Bukino222:
African leaders are just greedy. Greedy People cannot relinquish power when they ought to.
Jonathan would have done same if you take away the FEAR factor.
you are 2 much he behaves he is a saint but he is like dem but e no get mind
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by naijacentric(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2019
englishmart:
Jonathan was a hero, though his wife wasn't a heroine
how is a demon better than a devil are they not all the same grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by foolbuster: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:

Your mental enslavement is too far gone for emancipation. I dont have the energy.

Just Believe what you want.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2019
tsinzu:
shots fired
He sees the signs under a despot that has no plans of leaving through hate speech and social media bill.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2019
planetx:
Everything the racist idiot Botha pointed out took place among other races at one point or another, funny that a race responsible for killing hundreds of millions in two world wars is accusing Africans of killing each other.
Did you see what happened in Kogi and Bayelsa state?Election has now turned to war
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Mactons(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm

For more memes CLICK HERE

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2019
planetx:
Everything the racist idiot Botha pointed out took place among other races at one point or another, funny that a race responsible for killing hundreds of millions in two world wars is accusing Africans of killing each other.

Madam, abeg give this guy two cups of that palm wine.......Oil dey your head
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Tamzy: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=Bukino222 post=84516123]African leaders are just greedy. Greedy People cannot relinquish power when they ought to.
Jonathan would have done same if you take away the FEAR factor.[/quo

That's speculation, he never said he was afraid even when he had the power to do so. He was a true example of what our African leaders should be.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by TorukMakto: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

We need another system of government... cry . It only works in Botswana and Namibia.
We need a new system that will make the black race shine and stop living to racist stereotypes.

Then Every country the Europeans created in Africa will be destroyed be dissolved and we will live base on agreement.

everyone should go there way
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Soulsymbol99: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Be precise GEJ,na bubu and his 3rd term agenda u dey talk cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Neddyogu(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Doctor of science?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by traihit: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
mmsen:

Yes, in parts of the south south there were elected 'kings', essentially presidents and rule by consensus. It was never a case of hereditary rule as in most of Europa.

But it was not universal suffrage. I don't think that works anywhere. You give the average man a vote and they will vote stupidly.See America with Trump, the UK with Brexit and Brasil with Bolsonaro.

The bolded is our real problem with democracy. If democracy will really be a success in Africa, there shouldn't be a universal suffrage.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Princemolar101: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
jesicajonna:
God help our Country and our Continent
one great mistake African make always think God will leave his throne ,come down to Zoo to help them any sorry sister I think God a mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cecilia Nwayiaka Ujubuonu Is Dead! Oby Ezekwesili's Mum Dies Of Cancer At 78 / Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.