Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy (5848 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Rabbitcartel: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Toju200:
Call her Nala.

My exact thought.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Having dog has been fun and stressful but the benefit outweighs the cons. She's been a loyal friend, companion and playmate. At first i wasn't really into her cos she was not like my first dog love. But i got to understand her and God do i love this dog. She's stubborn but easy to train. Teach her something and she grasps it so easily.

She's quite picky when it comes to food so i feed her just dry food (diamond) and canned food (pedigree). She is 6months old

Having a dog when staying in a rented apartment is story for another day. All my neighbors hates dogs and they don't still get why a single lady will have two dogs in her house (the other dog belongs to a nairalander but is staying with me for now). They have even reported me to the landlord but who cares. They call me iya aja on my street(lol).

When my dog came down with parvo and she was close to death, mehn i cried like a baby. It was painful watching her suffer. I skipped work too cos of her. I told my manager my dog was dying and he gave me permission to work from home (bless his soul). But my dog kept reassuring me she wasn't leaving me. When she sees i am sad or about to cry, she will use the little strength she has and walk up to me, place her head on my laps and just look at me for a while and go back to lie down. Thank God she recovered sha.

I can talk all day about her. My team members and colleagues are tired of hearing about her. One thought i was talking about a human the first day she heard me talking about my dog.

My dog is my time keeper. She knows when it's sleeping time and when it's time for me to wake up. When i am sleeping and she's awake, she just stays quietly in the room without disturbing but once my alarm goes off, she knows it's time for me to wake and she comes to me happily to wake me up and give me my morning cuddles (lol). The kisses and the cuddles makes my day. If i don't stand up, just be prepared to be sat on or pushed. If she has to go wee or poo and i am not awake yet, if she stand beside me and i don't wake, she would tap/scratch my face.

Let me stop here.

Story of her and the other dog is for another day. Those two are kegs of palm wine.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na dog be dis abi na sheep?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
ModelX:
Na dog be dis abi na sheep?

Really angry angry
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Do you know that overfed dogs develop ill health and do not live long? I know you love her but cut back on the rations now!
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
ModelX:
Do you know that overfed dogs develop ill health and do not live long? I know you love her but cut back on the rations now!

She doesn't eat much. She is just big naturally. If you think she's overfed, come let her give you a chase. Then repeat yourself after the experience. Moreover i can still feel her ribs. Meaning she doesn't have extra fat.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Okay on second thoughts it might just be the hair. How old is that GSD? Looks scrawny.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
ModelX:
Okay on second thoughts it might just be the hair. How old is that GSD? Looks scrawny.

Lol. That's a working line gsd. They don't get fat. He's 5months.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by zedegit: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2021
treasurevee9:

Lol. That's a working line gsd. They don't get fat. He's 5months.
He? You want to cross a Cauc with a GSD?
That's a crime in western world.
Not cool.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Naybahood(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
I’d say I’m really impressed by this especially coming for a lady in a society where ladies don’t wanna have anything to do with big dogs . Kudos to you maami .

I’m in the market for a Male Caucasian shepherd too. Can you share lil light bout the price and the temperament too.

I’d really appreciate it .

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
zedegit:

He? You want to cross a Cauc with a GSD?

That's a crime in western world.

Not cool.

I don't remember writing i wanted to cross my cauc with the gsd. If i finally decide to cross my dog, it will most definitely be with another cauc.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Naybahood:
I’d say I’m really impressed by this especially coming for a lady in a society where ladies don’t wanna have anything to do with big dogs . Kudos to you maami .

I’m in the market for a Male Caucasian shepherd too. Can you share lil light bout the price and the temperament too.

I’d really appreciate it .

I think cauc goes for 120k-150k. Depends sha. Caucs are very stubborn and independent. But i socialized mine very early so she's not aggressive. It's becoming annoying though. They learn fast but have very short attention span and they bark alottttttttttt.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by zedegit: 4:53am On Feb 06, 2021
treasurevee9:

I don't remember writing i wanted to cross my cauc with the gsd. If i finally decide to cross my dog, it will most definitely be with another cauc.

you expect the GSD to write application letter to indicate interest in humping your Cauc.?

As long as they are together, that GSD's rod will locate your Cauc.

From the picture, you leave them together.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2021
treasurevee9:
Got myself a puppy today and I'm super excited. Say hello to a first time dog owner. Don't know what to name her yet. This baby girl is going to make me go bankrupt cos she can eat for africa.
Not a good dog for a first time dog owner but if you like to read and pay attention to detail, you'll be fine. That little devid there is a control freak. They like to take charge and control their owners.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Not a good dog for a first time dog owner but if you like to read and pay attention to detail, you'll be fine. That little devid there is a control freak. They like to take charge and control their owners.

Lol. My cauc knows who the boss is.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2021
zedegit:

you expect the GSD to write application letter to indicate interest in humping your Cauc.?

As long as they are together, that GSD's rod will locate your Cauc.

From the picture, you leave them together.

Lol. Anyways the gsd is back to its owner so there's nothing to worry about.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by ophilly: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Simplecity:
Call am chiwawa

But why? It's not a chihuahua after all.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Vethrodoctor11: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2021
You can call her Nita.. she`s a pretty dog smiley .
Don`t forget to keep her vaccination up to date so you don't lose her.
feed a properly too, DONT GIVE HER COOKED BONES TO EAT.
You can visit this website for more information www.vethro.com

Congratulations smiley
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
Vethrodoctor11:
You can call her Nita.. she`s a pretty dog smiley .
Don`t forget to keep her vaccination up to date so you don't lose her.
feed a properly too, DONT GIVE HER COOKED BONES TO EAT.
You can visit this website for more information www.vethro.com

Congratulations smiley

Zoe is over a year already
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Zeuslord(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
treasurevee9:

I think cauc goes for 120k-150k. Depends sha. Caucs are very stubborn and independent. But i socialized mine very early so she's not aggressive. It's becoming annoying though. They learn fast but have very short attention span and they bark alottttttttttt.
not all Caucasian bark alot dear, some are just silencers. They would just make you feel they are absent minded, and the next story is a heart breaker. The Sir to my Dog is a good example.
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Zeuslord(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
treasurevee9:

Zoe is over a year already
How time flies. can we see her @ 1
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zeuslord:

not all Caucasian bark alot dear, some are just silencers. They would just make you feel they are absent minded, and the next story is a heart breaker. The Sir to my Dog is a good example.

True sha
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zeuslord:

How time flies.
can we see her @ 1

I don't have recent pictures of her but this is zoe at 9 months

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ok i got one. A year and 3 months. But i think she's bigger than this now

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Zeuslord(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
you are doing a nice job. kudos
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by HassieMalcomson(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations. How cute she is smiley Is it Chow chow?
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
HassieMalcomson:
Congratulations. How cute she is smiley Is it Chow chow?

No. A caucasian shepherd

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Drayze2: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Can someone tell me, if Caucasians puppy eats solid foods with soup, the one I boughtat eats almost every type of food you gave her....am not sure is real Caucasians they sell for me.
Guest911:
That’s a sweet Caucasian dear. You’re surely going bankrupt tongue I would suggest giving your puppy a name suitable for big dogs. Your lil pup is gonna be big and pretty cool

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Drayze2: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Can someone tell me, if Caucasians puppy eats solid foods with soup, the one I boughtat eats almost every type of food you gave her....am not sure is real Caucasians they sell for me.

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by treasurevee9(f): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Which one of the two dogs is the caucasian?
Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Sheisenough01: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Drayze2

Them don run you local grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Puppyyyyyyy by Nuelito: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
treasurevee9:
Ok i got one. A year and 3 months. But i think she's bigger than this now

She looks so plumpy...will be glad if am gifted one puppy if she puts to bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Dog Breeds Most People Don't Know About / Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus / Pregnant Female Long Coat Chihuahua In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.