Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Love Is Risky Nollywood Actor And Producer Reveals - Jomotv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Is Risky Nollywood Actor And Producer Reveals - Jomotv (347 Views)

Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Namia Roberts: Meet Actress, Model And Producer At 21 / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Risky Nollywood Actor And Producer Reveals - Jomotv by Jomomill(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2019

Nollywood Actor And Producer Chigozie Edum Known As Kingjomo Reveals How Risky Being In Love Is.
Love is risky, but take the risk. Because living away from the heart alienates you from everyone, 
says Edward Chigozie (JOMO) who becomes too head-oriented goes farther away from the heart. 

and the heart is the centre which responds to the call of love. A head-oriented man is cut off from the universe. He lives in the universe, but lives as if in a deep stupor. He lives in the universe, but as a tree that has lost its roots. He lives only for name’s sake: the sap of life is no more flowing.

Continue reading: https://www.jomotv.com/love-is-risky-by-king-jomo/

Follow on Instagram: @iamkingjomo
Twitter: @iamkingjomo

Src: www.jomotv.com

Cc: lalasticlala,
Cc: fynestboi
Cc: missyB3
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley React To Car Theft (tweet) / How Paranoia Embraced My Music Carrier And What Advice I Do Needs From Nairaland / "Winning Lyricist On The Roll Confirmed That I'm Good Rapper" - AQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.