Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Breaking: I Don’t Have Any Plans To Get Married Or Have Children, Says Olu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: I Don’t Have Any Plans To Get Married Or Have Children, Says Olu (273 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: I Don’t Have Any Plans To Get Married Or Have Children, Says Olu by Tonila101: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nollywood actor, Olu Michaels has shared his lifelong decision of never getting married or having children.

In an interview with The Nation, the 48-year-old actor disclosed that he is scared of getting married. He also said it is too late to have kids even though his parents have been pushing him to get married.

“I’m not married, and I don’t intend to. Truth be told, I’m scared of marriage and I don’t think I will ever get married... Read more details here ==>>>https://www.sabonews.org/2019/11/30/i-dont-have-any-plans-to-get-married-or-have-children/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Smatch Jams Of The Year'_bac J Browser Ft Slow Dog_day Break / [just In!] Truck Drivers Accuse Police Officers Of Killing Two Car Dealers In La / American Hip Hop Artistes ,juice Wrld, Reported Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.