Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital (1166 Views)

It's now officially 5% daily Come In If You Have Any Capital / PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER. Make 50% Of Any Capital In 4 Weeks ***updated*** / How I Make 2k Daily Conveniently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital by Agozyke(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2019
Well, the truth of the Matter is that after my undergraduate program in the university, I started interning at a Craft and art company in Lagos, to help my knowledge on my area of interest ( social media marketing) improve, though I was working remotely.
Because my job was just to manage their social media pages.
And the pay was 20k monthly.
But my internship with them got terminated few weeks ago.
Because I made a mistake while carrying out my duty.
So the boss concluded that I wasn't ready to work, plus I'm unserious, (so funny).
It was actually painful for me to bear initially, because I only have only interned with them for just 1 month and few days.
So I was paid off with extra 10k,making 30k in total.
But honestly,
I became unbothered when I suddenly realized that I can actually make more than 10k per day if I work independently on my own.
I'm not exaggerating,
Because I'm an online influencer & online money too soft.�
Now,
I am not posting this , because I wanna brag.
I just wanna ginger someone,
especially those that are fond of sliding into innocent people's DM to tell story of their life and to seek for financial assistance.
Trust me, everyone get hin own palava.
For me, most times, I don't like giving people fish, instead I like teaching people how to catch fish, which I see as the best.�
Now,
Finally I have decided to teach few persons how to catch fishes too.
And here is what I wanna offer.
I have just 50 slots for just 50 interested persons
Yes , just 50....

The Deal is this:
I wanna teach just 50 persons how to be making 15k in a MONTH.
All you have to do is to, send the following details �
Your Surname, Your First Name, Email Address, Phone Number, & Username

Terms and conditions apply!
Join the WhatsApp group via : https:///BkehwMFZ3zT2rCeLbQmRaw
You can DM my personal INSTAGRAM page via @nathrichboi or WhatsApp 08107050271 for more info ✨

-NATHANIEL IKE
(OAU, Most Enterprising student in 2017)

1 Like

Re: How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2019
Okay, o. That’s a beautiful attire by the way.
Re: How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital by olajideoseni61: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Olajideoseni@gmail.com
Olajide Oseni
olajideoseni
Thanks for your assistance
Re: How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital by pahoehoe: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Agozyke:
Well, the truth of the Matter is that after my undergraduate program in the university, I started interning at a Craft and art company in Lagos, to help my knowledge on my area of interest ( social media marketing) improve, though I was working remotely.
Because my job was just to manage their social media pages.
And the pay was 20k monthly.
But my internship with them got terminated few weeks ago.
Because I made a mistake while carrying out my duty.
So the boss concluded that I wasn't ready to work, plus I'm unserious, (so funny).
It was actually painful for me to bear initially, because I only have only interned with them for just 1 month and few days.
So I was paid off with extra 10k,making 30k in total.
But honestly,
I became unbothered when I suddenly realized that I can actually make more than 10k per day if I work independently on my own.
I'm not exaggerating,
Because I'm an online influencer & online money too soft.�
Now,
I am not posting this , because I wanna brag.
I just wanna ginger someone,
especially those that are fond of sliding into innocent people's DM to tell story of their life and to seek for financial assistance.
Trust me, everyone get hin own palava.
For me, most times, I don't like giving people fish, instead I like teaching people how to catch fish, which I see as the best.�
Now,
Finally I have decided to teach few persons how to catch fishes too.
And here is what I wanna offer.
I have just 50 slots for just 50 interested persons
Yes , just 50....

The Deal is this:
I wanna teach just 50 persons how to be making 15k in a MONTH.
All you have to do is to, send the following details �
Your Surname, Your First Name, Email Address, Phone Number, & Username

Terms and conditions apply!
Join the WhatsApp group via : https:///BkehwMFZ3zT2rCeLbQmRaw
You can DM my personal INSTAGRAM page via @nathrichboi or WhatsApp 08107050271 for more info ✨

-NATHANIEL IKE
(OAU, Most Enterprising student in 2017)
Click on the links on my signature to master how to earn more.
Re: How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital by Chijioke423: 11:24am On May 29, 2020
Brother, How can i benefit from this Gesture. chijioke423@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Skills Are Great, Learn This One / 6,000m2 of land directly on the Lekki free trade zone express (Ibeju-lekki) / Earn 3% Of Your Capital Daily. Withdrawable Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.