Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant (41314 Views)

Joy James Enemuo Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Anita Patrick Osikhena To Contest For Miss Nigeria 2019 / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by sexiestharam(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
i

1 Like

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by contigiency(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
See beauty.
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Always obsessed about women’s vaginas.
Depraved
AfonjaBoston:
Lol

Her Toto done hear weeeen

1 Like

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by EkwensuNjaba(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
sexiestharam:

Really, who also wants to marry a broke man? Hope you can afford her? Also hope you are also very big down. Because women don't ask you guys these questions. Which woman also want to marry a man with a little prick?
That's why many women remained unmarried or fraustrated in marriage because they fvcked away their lives during their teenage/in their 20s.

it even turns some of them to a femnist.
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by willyjacs(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
supportnija:
Destroying small girl, before she reached here , she has fornicated with cumcuber, goat, dog and the rest .
thank u,we know.....say something new Biko.

Wailers over everything.... Is she using ur sisters pvssy? Are u her boyfriend?
Why the blind lamentations?
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by etrange: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please, is this different from MBGN?

I went to browse about it and got the pic below which doesn't agree with the OP

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by kenny5811(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
where za pork iz flava nabania
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Beosten(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
phantom:
So we gon act like we didnt see that chick in red snapping away.... wink
Congrats to the winner by the way... cool

Sharp eye u gat. That's the only thing that caught my attention
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by nextstep(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gwan2:
Flavour Nabania...over to you, Oh I forgot she is not from the east. Emmanuel Amonike over to you...I forgot also, she is not from the east....Who I wan call now
Anyway, anyone who is debating the region with most pretty girls in nigeria by now is obviously still living in the caves

I dey oh, I dey oh... if somebody can forward me her contact, I will do the needful. I don't discriminate based on region grin grin
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO last last its exercise books you are planning to give them as Gifts, not even big note books oh. 2B exercise book grin grin grin

cheesy

Is there anything wrong with 2B exercise books if that's what I can afford? undecided
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by KingWarri: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Reference:
Nonsense. We are more interested in those who will become surgeons, investment analysts, environmental engineers and great athletes. Not these meaningless, depraved exercises of antiquity that bares semblance to a cattle sale.

What is the rational for a competition to determine the features created at birth to which humanity has absolutely no control over. What gives man the right to determine who is better looking than the other when he can create no one.
You just spoke my mind.... Happy day man

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by sexiestharam(f): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
y
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by EkwensuNjaba(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
sexiestharam:

Aren't there also so many unmarried men because of their poverty or little prick? Give women a break!
Are you married??

(no offence, just asking)
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Dackrapper(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
At least someone from my local state is representing....i'm Proud of her
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Redman44(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
When are we going to start organising pageantries for brains ,talents and gifted kids.. To start taking home cars,houses and millions..

The last birthday of my daughter,my criteria for winning expensive prices were answering difficult questions and speaking local dialects..then very small gifts for dancing and other games..one particular calabar girl from a poor background won gifts over 30k including cash prices(this child for no win pin if the criteria na who dance pass, who fine pass or who dress pass).Guess what ?almost all the kids in my neighborhood have been preparing (academically)for the next birthday and giftings for brilliance. The side effects of this is improved grades in school and general awareness and competitiveness in academics.. Let's encourage brains and talents among our youths..

You are the Man. Welldone. cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by seangy4konji: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
phantom:
what is na bombom yansh
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
the deluded babe even have blue contact lenses BWAAAAAAH!

can we now see her WITHOUT all the FAKE rubbish she has on...FAKE hair, FAKE foundation, FAKE eyelashes, FAKE eyes etc etc

etrange:
Please, is this different from MBGN?
I went to browse about it and got the pic below which doesn't agree with the OP

yeah it is very confusing indeed.... thats because any deluded person can make a beauty pageant and you can call it whatever they desire....but in order to compete in the MISS WORLD pageant then only MBGN winner is valid...in order to compete in MISS UNIVERSE pageant then only MBGN UNIVERSE winner is valid. the MBGN brand has so many winners each year, not to be confused by the above irrelevant pageant..

the above winners dont compete anywhere outside Nigeria like Miss world/universe (unless in some useless pageant)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by kingjrofficial(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
CalebLebsco56:
Tarabians have beautiful girls try and visit and see for yourself
Tarabans
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by eseh1(f): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
When are we going to start organising pageantries for brains ,talents and gifted kids.. To start taking home cars,houses and millions..

The last birthday of my daughter,my criteria for winning expensive prices were answering difficult questions and speaking local dialects..then very small gifts for dancing and other games..one particular calabar girl from a poor background won gifts over 30k including cash prices(this child for no win pin if the criteria na who dance pass, who fine pass or who dress pass).Guess what ?almost all the kids in my neighborhood have been preparing (academically)for the next birthday and giftings for brilliance. The side effects of this is improved grades in school and general awareness and competitiveness in academics.. Let's encourage brains and talents among our youths..
I think I saw on star scholar naija (SSN) ...there's now something like that for kids...infact d star prize is 10m scholarship and an SUV I guess...I was wowed...just check it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
dominique:

That was Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) this is Miss Nigeria, two different pageants by different organizers. The Miss Nigeria is the oldest pageant in Nigeria but MBGN is more prestigious.
so which one is going for Miss World?
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
bukatyne:

Is there anything wrong with 2B exercise books if that's what I can afford? undecided

Yes, its wrong. You are suppose to break the bank for those kids. They are tomorrows leaders grin
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
dominique:

That was Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) this is Miss Nigeria, two different pageants by different organizers. The Miss Nigeria is the oldest pageant in Nigeria but MBGN is more prestigious.

More prestigious says who? MBGN that is full of women who come out & marry ball players lmao. A place where Rich men go and hunt for women grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by dominique(f): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

More prestigious says who? MBGN that is full of women who come out & marry ball players lmao. A place where Rich men go and hunt for women grin grin grin

It's MBGN winners and runners up that go for international pageants like miss world, miss universe, miss Earth etc

Sunisonflex39:
so which one is going for Miss World?

MBGN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by lovchalice(f): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
She is a real beauty
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
dominique:
It's MBGN winners and runners up that go for international pageants like miss world, miss universe, miss Earth etc

partly true....winner of MBGN only goes for miss world pageant, MBGN UNIVERSE winner goes to miss universe pageant.
MBGN has many different pageant each year. MBGN, MBGN UNIVERSE, MBGN TOURISM etc

lol so there is even a MISS EARTH pageant?!?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Lugianostar(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Flavour is coming after you o!

Run from becoming the next latest baby mama
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

partly true....winner of MBGN only goes for miss world pageant, MBGN UNIVERSE winner goes to miss universe pageant.
MBGN has many different pageant each year. MBGN, MBGN UNIVERSE, MBGN TOURISM etc

lol so there is even a MISS EARTH pageant?!?!?!?!?!?!

That was then, MBGN goes for miss world, Miss Nigeria goes for miss universe. Now, MBGN winners and runners up goes for all the pageants. 4th runner-up is MBGN ECOWAS (Or something like that), 3rd runner up is MBGN Earth, 2nd runner up is MBGN Tourism, 1st runner up is MBGN Universe, winner is MBGN World.
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
dominique:
That was then, MBGN goes for miss world, Miss Nigeria goes for miss universe. Now, MBGN winners and runners up goes for all the pageants. 4th runner-up is MBGN ECOWAS (Or something like that), 3rd runner up is MBGN Earth, 2nd runner up is MBGN Tourism, 1st runner up is MBGN Universe, winner is MBGN World.

pls educate me further as i dont understand what you wrote above: how can 2 girls go for "all the pageants"?!?!?!?
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by iamclime(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
phantom:
Dude, are you a'ight bro? You should be scored 99% on paying attention to details! grin
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Rayzornet: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Her body go feel am...
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Yes, its wrong. You are suppose to break the bank for those kids. They are tomorrows leaders grin

I would send you my account number so you teach me how to break the bank.
Re: Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

I would send you my account number so you teach me how to break the bank.

Hmm OK. Is it Gtbank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants / Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear / My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.