Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Photo: Igbinedion University Honour GEJ Omosexy With Doctorate Degrees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Igbinedion University Honour GEJ Omosexy With Doctorate Degrees (653 Views)

Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Igbinedion University Honour GEJ Omosexy With Doctorate Degrees by Olusharp(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2019
According to the latest report, the Igbinedion University, Okada yesterday honoured former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (MFR) better known as Omosexy with a honourary degrees.

While the former President was conferred with a Honorary Doctor of Science Degree, the Nollywood actress was honoured with a Doctorate of Arts (D.Arts).

Also the management of the school renamed the College of Arts and Social Sciences after former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The Former President in his statement said, ‘I appreciate the Senate and Governing Council of Igbinedion University for conferring on me an Honorary Doctor of Science Degree and for renaming the College of Arts and Social Sciences after me. I congratulate other honourees and all graduating students.’

cc lalalsticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/01/photo-igbinedion-university-honours-omotola-omosexy-ekeinde-with-honourary-doctorate-of-arts/

(1) (Reply)

Again, Another Council Suspends Chairman In Osun / The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Yoruba Consensus–“shall We Pursue?” / Is The 2nd Niger Bridge Now Abandoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.